Praca: Feature Program Manager [rekrutacja online]
He/she leads a feature development of a customer feature(s) / new RF product(s) with a passion to excellent quality through a specification, implementation and testing.
To be able to work in a complex product development he/she should be fluent in communication, social and capable to co-operations in multi-culture company.
With a strong experience of project/program management he/she creates a feature schedule plans and integration steps together with Feature Owner Team (FOT). She/he motivates people and support them and gets them committed to the targets.
- Aligns development plans across all impacted Development Areas
- Manages critical path of Feature deliveries
- Ensures Feature integration plan is created and maintained
- Owns mitigation actions related to Feature development plan
- Ensures FOT follows all needed processes
- Risk management of the feature development
- Facilitates FOT meetings
- Strong technical program/project manager background (at least 5 years) with a proven track record in developing and shipping software or products; experience with telecommunication or SW development is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to use data to influence & drive decisions
- Demonstrated collaboration skills that require influencing peers and leaders to embrace best practices and align to engineering goals
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment working with diverse engineering organizations across Nokia
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to tailor your message to different audiences
- Proven experience dealing with ambiguity, being an enterprising, and showing bias for action
- BSc or MSc in telecommunication or in computer
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
How you will work: Your people work only with you. We do not remove people from your team without consulting with you and obtaining your agreement. As a PM you are fully...
managing the contract lifecycle (evaluating renewals of contracts, challenging demand/ requirements) maintaining a robust governance model in evaluating, reviewing all IT...
Delivering the project on time, in the expected quality and within budget according to defined contracts. Responsible for all necessary planning, controlling and reporting tasks...