Praca: Inventory Manager European Distribution Centre
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you?
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for
In this position you will project manage improvement opportunities in the field of inventory management, warehouse capacity planning, stock control. Your role will be to analyse, identify gaps and/or improvement potential, develop and implement processes, structures and interventions to address them.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Design and implement an inventory management system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Optimise level of inventories, set up control us, ensure right balance between level of inventory and customer service levels
- Identify and implement concrete improvement initiatives in the field of eCommerce logistics and supply chain management
- Support senior management with analyses to find, quantify, and prioritize cost savings ideas and customer experience improvements
- Lead project teams to design, test, and implement operational process changes applying lean methodologies
- Transfer knowledge to the operational teams for roll-out of „your" changes using a train-the-trainer approach
- Deliver measurable improvement results and ensure sustainability of the implemented changes
We are looking for:
- 1- 2 years of experience in the field of inventory management, in a consulting firm, an e-commerce company or in a leading company in the manufacturing industry (also through relevant internships)
- Outstanding academic credentials, preferably in a highly quantitative area such as economics, business administration, engineering or science
- Combination of a lot of curiosity with a low-ego, „get your hands dirty" and self-starter attitude
- Structured, proactive and goal oriented working style, analytically very strong (including full proficiency with Excel)
- Understanding of WMS
- Natural leadership talent able to work well with everyone from shop floor worker to CEO
- Excellent Polish and English skills
- A truly shaping Business Development position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic and international team that is fun to work with and to learn from
- Close collaboration with senior management locally and internationally, both within Operations and across departments.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Outstanding benefits package including Life insurance, Medical care, multisport card, etc.
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, high-growth e-commerce company.
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
Obsługa wózków jezdniowych podnośnikowych z mechanicznym napędem podnoszenia Wymagania konieczne: Uprawnienia: Obsługa wózków jezdniowych podnośnikowych z mechanicznym...
obsługa frezarki Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: zasadnicze zawodowe, brak Wymagania inne: umiejętność obsługi frezarki
OBSŁUGA KLIENTA,OBSŁUGA BISTRO,UTRZYMANIE ŁADU I PORZĄDKU NA STACJI PALIW Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: zasadnicze zawodowe, brak Wymagania inne: Praca na jedną...