Praca: Operation Manager with German
Agencja zatrudnienia nr licencji 3260
Find your own at devire.pl
Devire to międzynarodowa firma specjalizująca się w usługach rekrutacji, outsourcingu i employer brandingu. Od ponad 30 lat reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim, prowadząc kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry, wdrażając najnowsze rozwiązania z obszaru usług IT oraz wspierając w budowaniu wizerunku pracodawcy z wyboru.
Nasze biura zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium, Frankfurcie, Pradze i Hradec Kralove.
For our Client, international company, specialising in remote technical suport, due to the fact of intensive development, we are looking for Operation Manager.
The company provides services at the Infrastructure Operations Centres and Group Service Offices in Europe, Asia, South Africa and the Americas.
You will be responsible for:
- Closely follow the day-to-day service delivery for the customer, acts as a contact for escalations or problem solving related to the service or /and the team
- Manage SLA and KPIs for delivered services. Responsible for compliance with Service Level Agreements.
- Create content accurate service reports and management reports. Use all tools that are relevant for your role.
- Define and implement service process adjustments in the incident, change, problem and escalation process in close cooperation with the managers of the and the process downers.
- Own service review meetings with service management and the customer or ensures regular participation in these meetings.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through effective communication. You will be responsible for tracking all agreements made with Service Management and / or customer.
- Manage and support assigned team leaders in establishing and defining best practices. Drive team members development activities
- Develop, document and introduce service agreements with the customer,
- Identify business opportunities with Service Management and the customer.
- Ensure that all billing and invoicing is done on time based on time and material.
We look forward to meet candidates who possess:
- Proven work experience in Service Delivery in international organization, team management
- English and German language is a must
- Excellent customer management skills
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Demonstrated Decision-making skills in dynamic environment
- Strong coordination skills to work activity for self and others
- Excellent administrative skills and ability to analyses data and produce data driven actions
Our Client offers:
- Work in a global, innovative and rapidly developing company
- Opportunities for career development and training, helping to acquire or broaden skills
- Work in a modern office space in the centre of Poznań
- Attractive salary and employee benefits and relocation package