Praca: Senior Software Development Engineer, NSW [rekrutacja online]
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nokia Software Core Engineering / Signaling and Media R&D team is seeking for Senior Software Engineer in order to address growing business needs of Nokia Session Border Controller (SBC) product. This has to be supported by rapid product evolution and transition to cloud native product architecture.
Therefore, we require a Senior Software Development Engineer to join our R&D organization. The candidate(s) in this role will be required to work with R&D members (CTO, other systems engineers/architects, software engineers) as well as product line managers (PLMs) and customer support teams to develop and deliver cloud native SBC product into both Carrier and Enterprise Markets.
We are looking for talented developers opened for new challenges.
Bring your knowledge and talent into this extraordinary team of professionals!
As a Senior Software Developer you will be responsible for software design, implementation, testing, analyzing and solving engineering problems for telco applications in Linux environment.
We work with:
- Testing frameworks
- Continuous integration systems – DevOps
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Candidate´s with degree in computer science or electrical engineering will be more relevant. Master’s degree is a plus.
- At least 5-6 years of professional experience including software development in C, C++ or Python
- Linux knowledge
- Software design, software development in agile environment
- Very good understanding of cloud native principles, microservices, containers
- English as working language
- System test hands-on experience would be an advantage
- In-depth knowledge in VoIP (SIP)
- Very good knowledge of overload control, capacity and system performance aspects
- Experience with VMware, Openstack, AWS, Azure clouds,
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
Location: Wroclaw Daily activities Global R&D Laboratories organization is looking for R&D Engineer for the Laboratory team in Wroclaw. As the content owner, operator, and...
Location: Wrocław Daily activities You will be responsible for hardware design including schematic and layout, verification, analyzing and solving complex engineering problems...
Location: Bydgoszcz Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network,...