Praca: Senior Performance Tester [rekrutacja online]
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team youll be part of
Youll join an exciting, fun and collaborative team of software engineers, testers and deployment engineers. We’re seeking a Technical Project Manager to join our awesome IMPACT Mobile professional services team. IMPACT Mobile is a converged platform that allows enterprises and communications service providers (CSPs) to securely manage network-connected devices through the entire device lifecycle.
As Nokias growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
What you will learn and contribute to
The Performance Engineer is part of Nokia Services team and is tasked with certifying Nokia’s software applications for Performance, Scale and Operational Robustness. This person is responsible for reviewing requirement specifications, understanding performance and operations critical components and developing automated test cases for performance and scalability testing. Also, he/she will perform the planning, setup, deployment and on-going support of systems & applications needed for these tests.
- Analyze requirement specifications, design documentation, and the create the performance plan and schedule of Web/Java, Linux, Weblogic/Jboss and Oracle database applications
- Design, develop, and execute test cases for use in performance tests.
- Collect, log, and communicate status to all stakeholders
- Work with department managers and internal teams to analyze and resolve problems associated with technical issues in the performance environments
- Review product documentation for improvements/additions
- Contribute to design enhancements of application architecture
Your skills and experience
- Degree in computer science or engineering.
- 3-5 years of experience in designing the test scenarios to conduct baseline tests, scalability, spike, fail-over, endurance and stress tests
- Good understanding of network (WAN and LAN) routing, TCP, IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP, and other related internet protocols
- Experience with server clustering and load balancing technologies for high-availability.
- Good understanding of multi-tier and high-transaction web/internet applications
- Ability to represent the Nokia team in Customer meetings without additional assistance
It would be nice if you also had:
- Experience working with OpenStack, AWS, Linux/UNIX, Rackspace, Docker and Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Solaris, Linux and SQL performance monitoring and tuning
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes (including possibility of 100% remote working), continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
Location: Bydgoszcz Come create the technology that helps the world act together Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud...
Jakie będą Twoje główne zadania? testowanie nowo wdrażanych funkcjonalności dbanie o jakoś wytwarzanego programu do projektowana wnętrz – netDecor komunikacja z...
Utrzymywanie i wykonywanie dotychczasowych regresyjnych testów automatycznych Raportowanie wszystkich znalezionych problemów i błędów Analiza i projektowanie przypadków...