Praca: 5G IODT Engineer [rekrutacja online]
You will have the responsibility for understanding, integrating, testing and verification of Nokia 5G RAN implementation for Nokia 5G releases with other Chipset vendors. As part of these activities, the engineer should be able to understand Nokia 5G RAN implementation and design test plans to verify Nokia 5G RAN functionalities. The person will work as an expert in 5G RAN and will lead and execute technical activities and projects in own responsibility area. The person will write requirements, specifications and other guiding documentation from a technical point of view. The person may work also outside of own process area on technical issues. The person will help solve complex engineering problems in many technology areas especially 5G and in 5G-4G interworking areas.
- Perform test cases in Nokia IODT lab and if needed in the customer lab – 5G SA/NSA, TDD/FDD, mmWV/cmWV, conducted & Over-the-Air
- Test cases planning including reviews/analysis of feature specifications
- Test specification work including creating/updating/reviewing test documents (i.e. test plans, test cases, test reports, feature specification, instructions, etc)
- Install, commission, and integrate 5G gNB and 4G eNB in IODT lab environment
- Testing and reporting for assigned test cases
- Fault investigation/reporting which includes cooperation with other teams
- Lab maintenance which includes evaluating test tools and test equipment needed prior to each release, upgrading NEs, and building/expanding of work stations & 5G gNB / 4G eNBs as needed
- Provide training to team members on new features/test equipment as needed
- Consults, supports and guides team members
- Quality Center
- At least 3+ years’ experience in SW/HW integration or system testing mobile device / wireless radio access products 5G/4G
- Knowledge on RF is a plus
- Understand E2E 5G, 4G network implementation
- Ability to understand and evaluate internal/external specifications
- Experience with test analysis, test planning and test case design
- Experience with system testing and troubleshooting
- Experience with test equipment & Tools: signal generators, spectrum analyzers, test mobile, protocol analyzer
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
Deploy and scale infrastructure on Azure for multiple build environments (Dev, Test, Beta, QA, Prod) Create and maintain the software configuration management system. Automate and...
Location: Wroclaw Why? We aim to develop LTE and 5G in a way which makes our customers (and customers of our customers!) satisfied when using our solutions. How? By preparing...
Dla naszego klienta, który zajmuje się tworzeniem oprogramowania „szytego na miarę”, analizą biznesową, wsparciem IT i szeroko pojętym consultingiem dla wiodących...