Praca: 5G Specification DoPR guardian [rekrutacja online]
As 5G Specification DoPR (Definition of Parameter Relations) Guardian, you will be responsible for parameter relationships concepts in different 5G areas (ex. 5G RRM call handling, QoS Performance, Radio Performance (in short, CP/UP), Transport, Site Solution/Radio Platform, Operability etc) and validation of the Radio Network parameter relationships created in 5G features. You will collaborate with system architects and test architects to derive optimal parameter relationships alignment and consistency for different features, products and deployments. Your scope of work will include also support for features during delivery, verification and maintenance phase.
We work with:
- NIDD tool
- MS Office
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- Good knowledge of SRAN, LTE or 5G Telecom concepts
- Knowledge about mobile product system engineering, development, system tests or network engineering
- Knowledge of Nokia 5G NIDD CM process is a plus
- Experience with requirements engineering on system and network element level will be a plus
- Good analytical skills and open minded
- Good interpersonal skills and capability to work in international multi-site environment
- O&M and OSS competence seen as a benefit
- Basic knowledge of agile development methods
- Responsible and committed, Analytical, Result-oriented
- Quality-oriented Character
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
Location:Lodz/Czestochowa Your task: Lead certification worldwide for all ZF radars for different customers: Manage suppliers providing homologation support; Plan homologation...
Location: Wroclaw Daily activities You will have the responsibility for understanding, integrating, testing and verification of Nokia 5G RAN implementation for Nokia 5G...
Localization: Wrocław Daily activities You will be responsible for: Analyzing customer requirements, contributing to or leading feasibility studies or feature specification in...