Praca: 5G System Specification Engineer, User Plane [rekrutacja online]
You will be responsible for:
- Analyzing customer requirements, contributing to or leading feasibility studies or feature specification in the area of U-Plane. Team handles primarily features with physical layer impact but some L2 aspects are also relevant so L2 knowledge would be a benefit.
- Maintaining selected specification chapters or sections in the requirement management system, related to your area of expertise.
- Analysis and definition of user plane architecture, performance and capacity targets.
- Taking part in U-Plane roadmap planning and architecture decisions.
- Taking part in Task Forces and supporting investigation of technical problems where System Level expertise is required.
- Occasional customer team support or support for Integration & Verification and IODT activities.
- Cooperation with research, standardization, network engineering, field verification and customer support organizations.
- IBM Rational DOORS
- MS Office
- Version control and documentation review systems
- Microsoft Teams
- Strong background in 5G/LTE L1&L2 layers, either in Nokia product and/or 3GPP
- Familiarity with Front-haul interfaces (CPRI, eCPRI) and deployment topics
- Knowledge about algorithms, principles of logic’s, formal methods
- O&M and OSS competence seen as a benefit
- Basic knowledge of agile development methods
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
Location: Wroclaw Daily activities You will have the responsibility for understanding, integrating, testing and verification of Nokia 5G RAN implementation for Nokia 5G...
DevOps Engineer with knowledge of MS Windows systems wanted! Location: 100% remote / Warsaw Salary: up to 1150 PLN net + VAT / day, B2B (depending on experience and skills)...
Location: Wroclaw Why? We aim to develop LTE and 5G in a way which makes our customers (and customers of our customers!) satisfied when using our solutions. How? By preparing...