Praca: Accounts Receivable Accountant
The position of Accounts Receivable Accountant offers a diverse set of responsibilities and will work on various issues and projects. Being part of Accounts Receivable team you will be focused on the complete, accurate and timely completion of Accounts Receivable (AR) transactions. Ensure compliance with internal guidelines and procedures as well as external regulatory requirements.
In this position you will be empowered to issue documents and monitor end-to-end sales invoice flow in order to ensure right cash flow for various entities in the EU region. Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager / Lead, you will be an innovative, trusted partner to business, our external suppliers and auditors.
what we offer
- flexible work environment
- continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- the opportunity to take part in international projects and build next-generation solutions
- culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
- competitive compensation package which includes exciting perks and benefits
- salary adequate to your competencies
- ensuring efficiency & high quality of AR processes
- accelerate value & make an impact by doing day-to-day Accounts Receivable operations: ○ Issuing sales invoices and credit notes in accordance with the accounting rules and tax regulations ○ Support for cash collection
- customer payments allocation
- credit limit assessment
- dispute and credit management
- bank statement posting and reconciliation
- aging of receivables and bad debt calculation
- replying to internal and external queries
- AR reconciliation and reporting
- checking that transactions are booked according to accounting policy
- playing an active role in the transition process in 2021 (migration EU countries to PL) and in continuous improvement and standardization process. Migration will be performed remotely and no travelling is involved.
- driving independent simplification / continuous improvement initiatives and issues resolutions
- creation and update of process related documentation (SOP)
- working collaboratively with different finance departments and ensure right satisfaction level
- cooperation with other AR team members
- participation in implementation of SAP S/4Hana
what we expect
- university degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields
- minimum 3 years of experience in Accounts Receivable area
- have direct experience and understanding of BPO/SSC market is a plus
- solid accounting knowledge or Accounts Receivable process knowledge
- additional accounting courses is a plus
- strong logical thinker, creative, with good attention to details
- mature attitude towards challenges and problem solving
- fluent English (oral and written)
- SAP knowledge, OneStream experience is a plus
- MS Office knowledge (mainly Excel)
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
obsługa urządzeń do obróbki drewna. W przypadku braku tej umiejętności możliwość przyuczenia. Znajomość obsługi suwmiarki. Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie:...
Wymagania: - wykształcenie średnie/wyższe, - doświadczenie bez znaczenia,- doskonała organizacja pracy,- zaangażowanie w powierzone zadania, - operatywność, -...
Wymagania: wykształcenie - min. inżynier mechatronik lub inżynier mechanik lub inżynier elektryk lub inżynier elektronik, doświadczenie bez znaczenia, przygotowanie...