Praca: Algorithm Development Engineer
- Algorithm development and adaptation with focus on Traffic Jam Assist functionality;
- Implementation of the algorithm in MATLAB Simulink environment;
- Creation of mathematical models which allow to auto-generate C language code;
- Testing using simulator and test drives with customers and validation team;
- Communication with global teams (e.g. Germany, USA) as required by project related tasks;
- University degree or students of last years;
- Good knowledge of control theory, digital signal processing and numerical methods;
- Knowledge of English at the communicative level;
- Good knowledge of MATLAB Simulink environment;
- Willingness to learn and ability to work in an international team;
- Basic knowledge regarding embedded systems and programming in C language.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge about modeling of dynamical systems;
- Ability to work with Control System Toolbox and Stateflow in MATLAB Simulink environment;
- Knowledge of designing control systems;
- Basic knowledge of active safety systems.
- Relocation package;
- Good working environment;
- Exposure to modern technologies;
- Career opportunities;
- Flexible working hours and possibility of working in a hybrid model;
- Private medical care;
- Employment agreement with copyrights tax benefit;
- Work in a multinational team;
- Employee package –‘MyBenefit’.
Be part of our ZF team as Algorithm Development Engineer and apply now!
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
Location:Lodz/Czestochowa Your task: Lead certification worldwide for all ZF radars for different customers: Manage suppliers providing homologation support; Plan homologation...
Currently we are looking for DevOps Engineer Location: 100% remote / Warsaw Salary: up to 900 PLN net + VAT / day, B2B (depending on experience and skills) Requirements: Min....
Workplace: Gdańsk Our Company Nippon Seiki Group is one of the worlds leading suppliers for the Automotive Industry with an innovative product range in Driver Information...