Praca: Business Analyst with German
Employment contract: 9 000 - 14 000 PLN Gross / per month
B2B Contract: 80 - 125 PLN NET (+ vat) / per h
As a BA at Objectivity you will be responsible for the creation of high-quality software. You won’t work alone – you will be a part of a team in which technical architects, developers, and testers help you with drafting software requirements. We have created our own process whose crucial aspects are communication and a strong, friendly relationship with clients. This attitude means you don’t have to worry about covering your backside or resolving issues via e-mail. More than that, our customers love it when you propose your own solutions and demonstrate a proactive attitude. You are an expert with your own approach to analysis, and how you work depends on you.
Of course, whenever you want to seek some help, there are around 30 other BAs in our team who are eager to pitch in. We always find time for each other.
- Analyzing and defining business and functional requirements for building efficient IT systems and proposing the solution.
- Cooperating with the development team, architects, project managers and quality engineers.
- Contributing to the implementation/technical team.
- Communicating with all interested parties in the IT delivery process.
- Supporting the development team in building high-quality IT systems.
- Identifying and proposing opportunities that may help our customer.
- Communicating at various levels of an organization.
- Assisting with training materials for the end users.
- A proven track record of Business Analyst expertise or experience as a Business Analyst, or in a similar software development lifecycle related position, with software scope management and requirement elicitation. It might be a role of Product Owner, Project Manager, or User Experience Specialist, if it included scope management.
- Excellent German skills that enable you to elicit requirements, facilitate workshops and prepare and conduct presentations.
- Very good interpersonal and communications skills with business stakeholders and technical teams.
- Professional approach to work, strong sense of responsibility to the client, including C-level management.
- Practical experience in requirements elicitation, analysis and documentation in a way that are understandable by both business and technical users.
- Willingness to travel to Germany and work with our clients on-site for around 50% of your time spent at work.
- Organizational skills, adaptability and outstanding attention to detail.
- Fluency in Polish (B2 level), English (C1) and German (C1) are essential.
- You’d be working with our clients’ representatives at various organization levels, including C-level management.
- Apart of working with products that are already working, we also happen to create some of them from scratch.
- Our organizational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help – we do our best to give every support you need to excel at what you do.
- We offer you an inspiring working environment – you will cooperate with experts in various fields.
- Variety of domains and complex problems that BA comes across in our projects (when it comes to delivery or management models), makes Business Analysts’ role thought-provoking and challenging.
- There is no rigid framework when it comes to BA role. Were open to finding a solution that works.
- Your voice will be heard – since our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication.
- We make you feel comfortable with us by offering among others: English or German lessons within working hours, medical care for you and your family or partner, Multisport card and other benefits.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
We make Clients happy because we are comfortable at our jobs. Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Gdańsk/Wrocław office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Insurance capital fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process.
Only employees are entitled to benefits package.