Praca: Business Development Transportation Specialist (m/f)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an enthusiastic Data Analyst Operations Analytics (m/f). In this position, you will use your excellent analytical skills to provide actionable insights for our Management team and Business Departments to make data-driven decisions.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Business Development Transportation (m/f)
- Lead projects to design, test, and implement operational process changes applying lean methodologies.
- Identify and implement key improvement opportunities with a strong focus on inspiring customer experiences
- Support senior management with analyses to identify and prioritize cost savings ideas and customer experience improvements
- Communicate your results and learnings to senior management on a regular basis
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a fast-paced, highly dynamic and result focused industry (Consulting, StartUp, eCommerce etc)
- Education with economics, business administration, engineering or similar science
- Proactive and goal oriented working style,
- Analytically very strong (including full proficiency with Excel)
- Hands-on mentality and communication skills (communicate from shop floor worker to COO)
- Combination of a lot of curiosity with a low-ego, „get your hands dirty" and self-starter attitude
- Natural leadership talent able to work well with everyone from shop floor worker to CEO
- Fluency in Polish & English
- Significant scope for personal growth, professional development and delivering a high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Strong career opportunities (high visibility of top management)
- Very dynamic environment and working on different topics in logistic area
- Entrepreneurial experience in a leading eCommerce company
- An attractive compensation package
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
W związku z dynamicznym rozwojem - wiodący producent rolet zewnętrznych, żaluzji fasadowych oraz bram - Firma PORTOS z Kalisza - zatrudni osoby na stanowisko: Specjalista...