Praca: Continuous Improvement Expert
Wooodward Poland Sp. z o. o.
ul. Skarbowa 32
Woodwardis a multinational company with leading edge technology, headquartered in Fort Collins, CO. We are an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions for commercial and military aircraft, turbines, reciprocating engines, and electrical power system equipment. Global customers in the aerospace, power and process industries, and transportation markets rely on Woodwardtechnology to make their equipment more efficient and reliable minimizing environmental impact. In our facility in Niepołomice we are designing, manufacturing and testing electronic controllers for aerospace and various industries, converters for wind-energy and mechanical components for aerospace and energy industry.
Join our Team as a Continuous Improvement Expert
We are looking for passionate professional who will partner with the Process Owners and Champions to drive results in the organization utilizing Woodward Lean Enterprise System principles and assist in project identification/selection, assuring linkage between projects, business and customer priorities. The CI Expert will The CI Expert will mentor, coach and develop Black belts, Greenbelts and Woodwards general membership assigned to projects related to Lean Six Sigma tools and methodologies.
Nr Ref.: 2100266
- Lead multiple process improvement teams utilizing Lean Six Sigma resulting in improved Safety, Quality, Delivery or Cost.
- Mentor and assist the leadership team to drive cultural change that embraces CI
- Mentor Greenbelts in Lean/Six Sigma projects
- Lead and/or facilitate workshops, projects and project reviews for Woodward members and suppliers.
- Track and report project results to leadership team as appropriate.
- Interface cross-functionally with internal members and/or external clients.
- Owns site Kaizen-Teian program.
- Stay abreast of state of the art business trends, management process techniques and measurement tools and apply where beneficial to the organization.
- Train, coach and mentor Continuous Improvement throughout the organization in order to embed a CI culture.
- Bachelor or Engineer degree is a must. Master’s degree desired.
- Technical competency in Lean Six-Sigma skills: DMAIC, BTO, Lean, Kaizen/Work-out, process management, project management, change management and advanced statistical techniques.
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification desired.
- Very good English language skills
- Demonstrated creative problem solving skills, conflict resolution skills, excellent oral and written communication skills (including listening skills) and consistant attention to detail.
- Ability to plan and manage workshops, projects and training sessions effectively.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams in workshops, projects and effectively speak before groups.
- Demonstrated knowledge of data collection, metrics and the use of performance targets in tracking process improvements.
- Ability to influence change in a positive spirit of cooperation and collaboration.
- Readiness to travel up to 20% of working time (when possible).
- Stable employment within a growing and dynamic team
- Advancement opportunities in international team
- Competitive base pay
- A total rewards package, that includes: private health insurance, life & accidental insurance, foreign languages courses, Multisport package
- Company performance bonus program
- Work-life balance, semi-flexible working time
- Employee – friendly renumeration structrure based on creative works (available for selected positions)
- PPK: Woodward offers payment to your PPK account up to 4% of your compensation depending on seniority
- Relocation support