Praca: Data Analyst - Operations Analytics
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,300 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an enthusiastic Data Analyst Operations Analytics (m/f). In this position, you will use your excellent analytical skills to provide actionable insights for our Management team and Business Departments to make data-driven decisions.
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses and present the results with passion and brevity to stakeholders, both visually and verbally
- Develop and advance analytical models with rigour and pragmatism
- Establish and constantly improve reporting tools for business stakeholders, in order to support data-driven decision
- Collaborate with leaders and managers to determine and address data and reporting needs for various Operations projects
- A passion for identifying and solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches and for translating your insights into data-driven and actionable recommendations
- Ability to balance a fast-paced working environment with the need for precision. Yet, being able to apply a high degree of pragmatism to solve data challenges and get fast results if needed
- Excellent skills in SQL, Excel and Tableau (or any equivalent visualization software). Additional programming skills (e.g. R, Python) are a plus
- At least two years of practical experience in the area of Business Intelligence / Data Analysis / Data Science
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including fluent business English
- Significant scope for personal growth, professional development and delivering a high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a leading eCommerce company
- An attractive compensation package
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
Dobieranie oraz przygotowywanie narzędzi i urządzeń montażowych do pracy oraz posługiwanie się nimi podczas montażu wyrobów z drewna. Montowanie elementów i podzespołów...
konfekcjonowanie wyrobów zgodnie ze wzorem, obsługa maszyn konfekcyjnych, Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: podstawowe, brak Wymagania inne: mile widziane doświadczenie na...
sporządzanie oraz prowadzenie korespondencji biurowej, m.in. sporządzanie różnego rodzaju pism (w tym pism urzędowych) z zastosowaniem techniki komputerowej i oprogramowania...