Praca: Data Engineer - Senior
Nr ref.: LP/AS/ZD/11
- Create and maintain a data pipeline for automating data ingestion from multiple data sources
- Build the data platform capabilities required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and AWS regions
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement a solution for automating manual processes and optimizing data delivery
- Work with stakeholders including the Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Experience with Data Pipeline and ETL Tools such as Apache Airflow, AWS Data Pipeline, AWS Glue, Talend
- Experience with Data Warehouse solution - Redshift, Snowflake
- Experience with AWS cloud services: S3, Athena, RDS, EC2, EMR, RDS, Lambda,
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, Scala, etc
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and DynamoDB.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Airflow, Azkaban, Luigi, etc.
- Experience with Kubernetes, EKS
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases and NOSQL databases.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘Big Data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data ingestion.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with Structured, Semi-Structured and Unstructured datasets.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
Opis stanowiska: Tworzenie nowych raportów w systemie ERP/BI oraz rozwijanie już istniejących, Standaryzacja procesu raportowania zarządczego oraz przetwarzania danych,...
Your Tasks Developing and optimizing of data warehouse infrastructures Building, testing, maintaining and documenting ETL processes and data models Securing and maintaining the...
Tasks: Create and maintain a data pipeline for automating data ingestion from multiple data sources Build the data platform capabilities required for optimal extraction,...