Praca: Digital Data Architect
Kennametal jest światowym liderem w dostarczaniu rozwiązań z zakresu narzędzi specjalistycznych wysokiej jakości, w tym narzędzi do obróbki skrawaniem, narzędzi tokarskich, frezarskich, wiertarskich. Naszym Klientom oferujemy szeroką gamę produktów, a także wsparcie techniczne.
Digital Data Architect
You will be part of a team dedicated to our digital customer experience and digital transformation. This role will be key to drive a culture of data and analytics driven business decision-making. To fulfil this vision, we are building advanced data, analytical and automation capabilities while also delivering improved cross-functional insights to help make faster and better decisions to ultimately win in the marketplace.
As the Data Architect, you will work closely with the product owners, consultants and solution architects from internal / partner organizations to ensure our data driven principle is lived and breathed in every proposition that we deliver and ultimately support our digital data program – driving and supporting a great customer experience through our digital channels. It will be the responsibility of this role to drive the data roadmap and ensure proposed solutions align to the roadmap, principles, and policies engaging and collaborating with Enterprise, Domain and Solution Architects.
The role will involve:
- Partnering with business and technical stakeholders to understand and capture business problems and identify data opportunities.
- Contributing to the development of the data strategy and roadmap and ensuring it aligns and supports the business and technology roadmaps and enables the expected business outcomes.
- Working with architects, subject matter experts and developers to understand the technology landscape and produce integrated end-to-end solution options that manifest the data roadmap.
- Owning the definition and the maintenance of Data Assets (current, target and transitions).
- Developing concepts and complete DPI assessments to ensure compliance with data protection legislation (with particular focus on GDPR)
Advising and supporting on all aspects of data governance.
- Adopt and communicate new concepts, ideas, techniques, best practices and technology assistance.
- Responsible for the development and production support of enterprise application utilities and models to include publishing, best practices and guidelines for supported technologies.
- Work with vendors and product management areas to establish required infrastructures and frameworks.
- Bachelor’s degree in related Field
- 5 - 7 years of experience in enterprise, application, and/or information architecture required.
- 2 year of experience as a lead technical role required.
- Fluent English
- Extensive practical Data architecture experience (including Big Data), with experience in analytics, data protection legislation and data monetization.
- Experience supporting complex IT system implementations
- Knowledge of other Data and BI tools such as OBIEE, Databricks and SAS
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
Your role: As an active member of the TELUS International, you will be in the heart of a major TELUS transformation program supporting it as a Business System Analyst. TELUS...
Przyszłe obowiązki: uczestnictwo w każdym etapie projektu: od analizy wymagań biznesowych, po wdrożenie, rozwój i utrzymanie na poziomie analitycznym, zbieranie i analiza...
Responsibilities Participating in the development of business solutions and collaborating closely with IT teams to deliver solutions meeting requirements; Requirements management...