Praca: Duty Optimisation Audit Manager
At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
Almost 300 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial center, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
Currently, we are looking for experienced candidates for the position of Duty Optimisation Audit Manager. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
As a Duty Optimisation Audit Manager, you will be part of global comprehensive Trade Compliance Service, providing a timely and effective service globally across all business units to identify and deliver duty optimisation benefits to GSK, in as compliant manner and in accordance with GSK’s Global Trade Compliance Policy.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a new team where you will develop your business partnering skills and drive your career to the next level.
- Identify, define & deploy key initiatives to ensure optimization regimes have been implemented in compliance with relevant laws, regulations and GSK policies
- Drive compliance and consistency to policy through reporting, analysis and change management with required businesses and functions
- Develop and deliver upon an annual strategic one to five-year plan for service evolution, incorporating best practice and voice of the customer feedback to drive effectiveness
- Manage a direct report, demonstrating GSK’s leadership values and expectations. Develop capabilities within team, ensuring roles are properly resourced to deliver strategic objectives
- Ensure Preferential Origin and Special Regimes are used correctly across countries and business units - provide Early Life support for post regime implementation
- Design, implement and embed Internal Business Monitoring (IBM) for existing authorizations, special regimes, Authorised Economic Operator authorizations (AEA), preferential origin use and other activities within the optimization scope
- Support import market with duty reclaims, ensuring opportunities for reclaims are delivered
- Validate actual Return on Investment (ROI) vs. planned ROI for implemented regimes
- Enable business to comply and optimise costs associated with trade through identification of trends and potential opportunities and risks
- Provide training as required, both internally and externally on Duty Optimisation Service activities
- Build strong and effective working relationships with key stakeholders internally e.g. Finance, manufacturing sites, auditors, peers and Trade Compliance Centre of Excellence teams.
- Build strong and effective working relationships with key external stakeholders e.g. customs authorities and contracted consultants.
- University Degree in Finance – Logistics/Supply Chain, Customs, Finance. Business Management or related fields
- Minimum 4 years of experience working in similar area
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Working knowledge of customs rules and regulations, free trade agreements, special regimes, manufacturing and R&D processes and environments.
- Working knowledge of global customs procedures and legislation
- Supply chain, logistics and trade compliance knowledge
- Strong leadership, relationship building and management skills, demonstrating the ability to interact with senior internal and external stakeholders and to work across all levels of the organisation
- Experience in identification and proactive management of business risks in accordance with strategic priorities
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Project management experience
- Good communication and people skills
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency