Praca: Electrical Engineer
Wooodward Poland Sp. z o. o.
ul. Skarbowa 32
Woodward is an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of control solutions for the aerospace and energy markets. Our aerospace systems and components optimize the performance of fixed wing and rotorcraft platforms in commercial, business and military aircrafts, ground vehicles and other equipment. Our energy-related systems and components enhance the performance of energy-related industrial equipment like gas and steam turbines, reciprocating engines, compressors, wind turbines and electrical grids. The company’s innovative fluid energy, combustion control, electrical energy, and motion control systems help customers offer cleaner, more reliable and more efficient equipment. Our customers include leading original equipment manufacturers and end users of their products.
Join our Aerospace Electronics team as Electrical Engineer. We are looking for an engineer at the beginning of his career who wants to learn and gain competencies in design and testing of airborne products with focus on reliability and safety.
Nr Ref.: 2103430
- Work on assigned tasks to meet schedule and coordinate details with other team members.
- Support design activities and learn from the experts in the area.
- Participate in international and multi-site projects.
- Follow routine procedures and best practices in related engineering tasks.
- Run component tests with predefined test plan.
- Documents/archives/retrieves drawings from databases.
- Basic design and implementation of low complex sub-circuits.
- Create and maintains E-BOMs; release drawings.
- Perform basing electrical simulations and analysis (WC calculations, power dissipation etc.).
- Design layout of low-complex hardware boards and derivatives.
- Must have:
- Bachelor or Master of Science degree in electrical engineering or related.
- Able to read and understand technical specifications (datasheets, schematics etc.).
- Basic knowledge about using of common lab tools including Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators, etc.
- Good teamwork and communication abilities.
- Effective communication skills in English to operate in the international team environment.
- Would be a plus:
- Some experience in related field or industry.
- Practical knowledge of simulation tools (PSpice or similar) and design tools (Eagle, Protel, Mentor Graphics).
- Effective skills in soldering of THT and SMT components; quick prototyping (universal boards).
- Self-disciplined to work on assigned tasks and meet schedule.
- Stable employment within a growing and dynamic team
- Advancement opportunities in international team
- Competitive base pay
- A total rewards package, that includes: private health insurance, life & accidental insurance, foreign languages courses, Multisport package
- Company performance bonus program
- Work-life balance, semi-flexible working time
- Employee – friendly renumeration structrure based on creative works (available for selected positions)
- PPK: Woodward offers payment to your PPK account up to 4% of your compensation depending on seniority
- Remote work up to 2 days per week
- Relocation support
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
Bezpośrednia koordynacja i nadzór nad realizacją prac elektrycznych i teletechnicznych zgodnie z dokumentacją techniczną, harmonogramem oraz wymaganiami kontraktu, Nadzór...
Twoje przyszłe zadania: Przygotowywanie ofert, analiza cenowa, negocjacje z podwykonawcami, Bezpośredni nadzór nad realizacją robót instalacyjnych w oparciu o wymagania...