Praca: Enterprise Marketing Lead
Were GetResponse, a Polish SaaS company with more than 300 people on board and 350,000+ customers all over the world.
Weve been here since 1998. We’re global, remote and multicultural, yet we share the same values.
Our flagship product, the GetResponse platform, provides our customers with advanced online marketing solutions like marketing automation, responsive email design, landing page creator, webinars and useful analytical tools.
If you’re ready for an adventure where you can use your smarts, share your enthusiasm and conquer global markets — join our team!
Youre an experienced and energetic marketing leader within the SaaS industry. You know the US MartTech industry throughout, you have a track record of webinars, lead magnets and demand gen activities branded with your name in the SaaS industry. Youre focused on growth and lead generation, keeping track on the key TOF and funnel metrics.
- be a thought leader representing GetResponse as we build our globally integrated demand-generation campaigns and content, targeting mid-market enterprises
- develop and execute a multi-channel growth strategy for the EN-speaking markets to deliver high-quality inbound MQLs and SQLs
- work with the Performance and Product Marketing teams to build and execute a multi-channel digital marketing strategy that drives interest in GetResponse MAX solutions by growing and accelerating new customer acquisition
- leverage our global marketing technical infrastructure (including Hubspot, GetResponse, Google Analytics, Amplitude, as well as internal analytics tools) and marketing analytics teams to advance our growth strategy by identifying requirements and driving regional priorities; requirements will span across lead sourcing, data enrichment, attribution, incrementality, nurturing, routing, and understanding conversions
- track, measure and communicate program results, continually optimize for efficiency and scale, and seek to generate new global best practices through experimental efforts
What do we expect?
- 7+ years of relevant B2B field marketing experience leading a regional demand generation strategy across multiple countries, customer segments, and products
- proven track record of defining and executing demand marketing strategies that deliver against funnel metrics and KPIs (MQLs, SQLs)
- deep understanding of CRM, marketing automation, SEM, account-based marketing, performance marketing, and email marketing tactics and technology
- storyteller: you have already run educational webinars and been a speaker at conferences on tech products
- experience of working closely with Sales teams, including joint planning and execution, driving disciplined lead follow-up, and earning trust as a strategic business partner
- deep understanding of lead management and sales funnel management
- experience of scaling through agency and contractor resources
- excellent project management and organizational skills
- good eye for design
- data-driven: passionate about delighting and growing our user base through data. You have been using Amplitude/Mixpanel, Hubspot CRM or a similar tool to funnel metrics and product adoption
Extra perks include:
- remote work
- home office subsidies - 400 PLN per month (or equivalent) to help with your home office expenses and to maintain your well-being
- home office set up - you’ll get a one-time bonus for a maximum of 1000 PLN (or equivalent) to help set up your home office space
- private medical care for employees and their family members
- employee referral program - up to 10 000 PLN for recommending a friend
- corporate life insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- flexible working hours and no meeting days – we want to help you to adjust your schedule to your activities
- wellbeing and mental health culture - mental health helpline, sport card, yoga classes etc.
- modern equipment - most of our teams work on MacBooks
- language classes
- internal initiatives like webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, and more!