Praca: FPGA Design Engineer [rekrutacja online]
Hardware Integration Test team is looking for motivated hardware professionals for its FPGA design team. The challenges you will face include design of FPGA’s supporting high data throughput and high-speed interfaces. You will create and review requirements for functional, design and interface specifications based on system and HW specifications. Your scope of work will include daily cooperation with project managers in planning activities.
We work with:
- Xillinx, Intel FPGA
- Vivado, Questasim
- Version control and code review systems
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Electrical or Telecommunications Engineering, or an equivalent education
- 1-3+ years working experience in digital FPGA design area
- Experience with HDL design - and simulation tools (VHDL/Verilog, UVM/SystemVerilog, Vivado, Quartus
- Experience with measurement equipment such as high speed oscilloscopes, microprocessor debuggers
- Technology knowledge about FPGAs of various vendors
- Good understanding of FPGA development process
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- At least communicative English
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
Location: Bydgoszcz About Nokia We create the critical networks and technologies to bring together the world’s intelligence, across businesses, cities, supply chains and...
Perform leading roles which includes: o Review requirements, prepare/contribute to design decisions, Solution, coding and code review design & testing strategy o Participate in...
Nasz Klient, globalna firma dostarczająca kompleksowe i innowacyjne usługi w zakresie oprogramowania, potrzebuje wsparcia Software Engineer’a, który dołączy do zespołu...