Praca: Full-stack Developer
TELUS International Europe is the leader in the BPO sector in Bulgaria. We have almost 50,000 team members across 20 countries. TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and creative customer service support for global customers in over 50 languages.
- As a key member of the Commerce team, you will be responsible for designing, building and running the software applications which enable innovative, data-driven, customer-centric digital experiences for TELUS customers
- Proven experience with React and Redux (or other state management libraries)
- Proven experience with backend development (Node.js)
- Proven experience with client-side testing best practices and tooling (we use Jest)
- React and Redux
- Experience collaborating in an agile environment alongside designers, analysts, and product owners
- Experience designing and documenting APIs (we use Node.js, Express, OpenAPI Spec)
- Experience in building scalable production services and monitoring performance (we use Kibana, New Relic)
- Experience with Contentful CMS
- Experience with micro-frontend architecture and frameworks, e.g. Storybook
- Experience with Inclusive development and a11y best practices
- Experience with securing applications to common security threats (OWASP Standards)
- Experience with Web/HTTP security controls (CORS, CSP, TLS, etc ...)
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining High Availability systems
- Experience with GCP and/or AWS ecosystems
- Familiar with accessibility (WCAG 2) best practices
- You also have strong interpersonal, critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable history of excelling in a team-based collaborative environment.
- Strong team leadership skills (helping lead the teams work)
- Experience mentoring junior team members, overseeing code quality and evangelizing best practices
- Work from Anywhere
- Stable job and career development opportunities
- Supportive work-life balance policies
- Continuous support and learning
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
Responsibilities: Desiging, developing, maintaining and deploying informatics products (incl. backend, frontend, infrastructure as code, pipeline as code) Troubleshooting and bug...
Requirements: Implementation of new requirements and production support for own projects and existing tools Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of the...
Requirements: Knowledgeable in implementing NPM, Bower and Gulp.js Work experience in creating front-end and back-end APIs Knowledgeable of using Docker Swarm containerization...