Praca: Full Stack Developer
TELUS International Europe is the leader in the BPO sector in Bulgaria. We have almost 50,000 team members across 20 countries. TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and creative customer service support for global customers in over 50 languages.
- As a key member of the Commerce team, you will be responsible for designing, building and running the software applications which enable innovative, data-driven, customer centric digital experiences for TELUS customers
- Proven experience with React and Redux (or other state management libraries)
- Proven experience with backend development (Node.js)
- Proven experience with client-side testing best practices and tooling (we use Jest)
- React and Redux
- Professional Skills Requirements:
- Experience collaborating in an agile environment alongside designers, analysts, and product owners
- Experience designing and documenting APIs (we use Node.js, Express, OpenAPI Spec)
- Experience in building scalable production services and monitoring performance (we use Kibana, New Relic)
- Work from Anywhere
- A stable job and career development opportunities
- Supportive work-life balance policies
- Continuous support and learning
- If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, apply now! Send us your CV!
- *Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
Lokalizacja: 100% zdalnie lub Białystok, Kraków, Warszawa Wynagrodzenie: B2B: 7000 – 9000 zł netto + VAT UoP: 6000 – 8000 brutto Jeśli: podzielasz naszą pasję do...
Localization: Wrocław Daily activities You will have a key role in shaping the way our products are developed. Your daily activities will include technical guidance, review and...