Praca: HR Systems Specialist (HRIT)
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we are Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
About the department
The Global HR Support Team is a part of the Coloplast Business Centre in Poland, where you will join an ambitious team that consists of talented employees, with a variety of competencies and background within HR and/or IT. The team acts as the primary point of contact for various tasks that support the HR processes at Coloplast globally as well as IT support services related to the HR systems.
As a member of Global HR Support Team, you will have a constant focus on maturing and equipping users at all levels globally in SuccessFactors applications (e.g., within HR administration, learning, recruitments, performance, time off etc.). You can work either from the office in Szczecin or remotely. Also hybrid is fine for us :) The official job title is HRIT Specialist.
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree
- Minimum a 1 year of experience working directly with processing data in a similar position
- Experience working with HR or IT processes
- Strong MS Office Skills, in particular MS Excel: formulas, pivot tables, data presentation tools
- Experience in working with SAP SuccessFactors or similar HCM System
- Experience in working with Compensation Management Software will be an advantage
- Ease in use of IT software
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written communication
- Ability to gather, analyze and establish key patterns and deviations in data
- Strong analytical mind
- Detail oriented approach
- Willingness to explore: pro-activeness, improvement driver, problem solver attitude
- Interested in HR processes and tools
- Strong Collaboration with HQ in Denmark
- Maintaining and configuring data in our HR system (SuccessFactors)
- Troubleshooting and continuous improvements in our HR system modules
- Supporting all Coloplast users globally in relation to HR systems and related processes
- Ensuring the relevant documentation and testing is done as part of the problem solving and change request/system development processes
- Cooperation with systems implementation partners/suppliers
- Providing data and preparing reports for different stakeholders
- Participating in projects related to HR systems
- No probation period – long-term contract from the start
- Remote work possibilities
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Internal trainings
Thats not all! We have even more for you!
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
At Amazon, we strive to be earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover anything they want to buy online. We hire the world’s brightest minds,...
Realizację zgłoszeń użytkowników z podległych Centrów Logistycznych Bieżącą naprawę i konserwację komputerów w podległych Centrach Logistycznych Serwis peryferii,...
Twój zakres obowiązków administracja i zarządzanie usługami Banku na serwerach aplikacji na Windows Serwer (głównie IIS z wykorzystaniem MS SQL) wdrażanie nowych wersji...