Praca: HSE Specialist (m/f)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you?
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a
- Develop and implement HSE standards in line with legal and business requirements,
- Assist the local management to ensure effective legal compliance and risk management,
- Carry out HSE risk assessment activities and implement solutions to eliminate exposure to these risks and prevent injury,
- Investigate HSE related incidents, complete internal and external incident reports,
- Deliver HSE trainings,
- Analyzing and assesing the state of the working environment in terms od safety, environmental protection and fire protection, identyfying hazards,
- Conducting systematic checks of working conditions and supervising compliance with health and safety and fire protection rules,
- Updating the procedurs, HSEinstructions, correct reports and analyzes,
- Promotion of health and safety in the work environment.
- Minimum 3 years in safety and environmental programs in production or service operations,
- Higher education in professional field,
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment in a fast growing organization,
- Ability to positively influence leadership team and employees,
- Hands on approach as well as ability to work or structures and processes,
- Positive attitude to change, ability to work in a team, conduct analyze, very good work organization,
- Fluency in written and spoken English (mandatory).
- Significant scope for personal growth, professional development and delivering a high impact,
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team,
- Strong career opportunities (high visibility of top management),
- Very dynamic environment and working on different topics in logistic area,
- Entrepreneurial experience in a leading eCommerce company,
- An attractive compensation package.
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
Your responsibilities will be: Develop and implement HSE standards in line with legal and business requirements, Assist the local management to ensure effective legal compliance...