Praca: Inside Sales Representative with German
Kennametal jest światowym liderem w dostarczaniu rozwiązań z zakresu narzędzi specjalistycznych wysokiej jakości, w tym narzędzi do obróbki skrawaniem, narzędzi tokarskich, frezarskich, wiertarskich. Naszym Klientom oferujemy szeroką gamę produktów, a także wsparcie techniczne.
Inside Sales Representative - German
The Inside Sales Representative is a true self starter, who proactively and aggressively pursues market share growth and grows/ maintains customer relationships with new and existing accounts. This role is responsible for running a territory like a business as an “owner”, closing deals, and solidifying loyal repeat buyers, either by direct/ indirect selling providing a sales service-oriented interface with all outside consultants, users, representatives, prospects, and internal personnel.
- 3-5 years professional sales experience required in combination with a bachelor’s degree
- Fluent German language skills
- Excellent organizational, time management and soft skills required
- Ability to be creative and think “outside of the box” and excellent interpersonal skills; self-motivated
- Adept at analytics
- Competitive and assertive
- Demonstrated success working with little to no direct daily supervision
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with all levels, both internal/external
- Proficient with Tableau, SAP and CRM software
- Actively pursue new customers/relationships in a defined territory with main goal to increase sales through strategic planning, outbound calling, emailing, and video conference. Manage the sales process from proposal to close.
- Manage and grow existing relationships with customers with relatively low spend (less than $50K).
- Determine and create daily activities in collaboration with field sales, to win sales and resource requirements/ risks.
- Identify potential untapped markets through cold calling, research, leads.
- Gather customer and competitor insights. Utilize the data to drive sales objectives and/or transition the information to field sales to capture market share.
- Drive customer adoption of e-commerce tools through education & marketing campaigns.
- Negotiate pricing, agreements, programs.
- Collaborate internally with technical experts and team to win new business.
Our lead recruiter, Halina Kubik, will be happy to answer any questions about the position by email email@example.com
As part of our core values, Kennametal is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all people. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.