Praca: IT Architect
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
Remote work possible from Poland only
What do you need to start?
- An IT Architect with a deep understanding of cloud and on-premise infrastructure architecture with ability to integrate these environments.
- Understanding processes and steps required for migration components from one infrastructure to another.
- Have a knowledge of IT process model (ITIL).
- A good at elaborating technology areas and have an ability to position them within the scope of an overall project.
- Able to effectively undertake challenges and have experience in leading a project in a complex environment.
- Able to present business cases, strategies and solutions and have an excellent communication skill.
- Public Cloud (Azure, AWS) – at least 3 years of professional experience in managing IaaS and PaaS, have knowledge about deployment infrastructure with templates and understanding integration of components with other components in clouds and on-premise infrastructure.
- Virtualization (Hyper-V, VMware) – at least 3-5 years of professional experience in virtual environment and private cloud.
- Windows Server Platform – practical knowledge of operating system architecture, functionality, protocols used by it as well as deployment and lifecycle management.
- Active Directory – at least 3 years of professional experience, deep understanding of AD architecture, processes and how it is integrated with other IT products. Have knowledge in AD Migration/Consolidation.
- Automation (PowerShell, Bash, Python, C#) – a practical experience with one of the script languages for automating processes both in on premise and cloud environment
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Certification for related technologies would be appreciated by us.
What duties will help you grow?
- Defining and ensuring a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology.
- Going beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change while securing sustainability
- Being at front to help our clients create the sustainable, inclusive future we all want and need.
- Provide top level business and technology architecture consultancy services to our clients
- Provide input to the design of ServiceNow based ITSM solutions as a recognized Architect or Design Authority
- Provide input to bids and assist in presenting proposals to potential clients
- Lead or support creation of innovative digital offers as complete enterprise solutions
- Support implementation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions
- Provide input to and/or create specialist points of view for the market and where appropriate present at industry events
- Bring thought leadership and innovative solution ideas to existing clients and bids alike
- Work with Customer Managers, Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers and senior levels on client site
What your development path can look like?
- Architects and consulting roles in the projects,
- Design and implementation, hands-on experience
- Technical specialization / External certifications Build the strong competency centers
- Excellent quality of delivery
- Build the portfolio of successful projects, references and credentials
- Market research
- Leading the technical streams in the projects,
- Creation of the reference architectures (design authority)
- Creation and maintaining the repository of standard architecture documents / blueprints
- Increasing the footprint of Architects in the global investment projects
- Increasing of Capgemini’s portfolio awareness across Capgemini and Clients
- Creating the strategies of growth of capabilities
- Internal and global portfolio development
- Key roles in the global R&D programs
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow. Quoting our employees, there’s a lot of opportunities, you just need to take it.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont a have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- We want you to feel safe at work: we offer you private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance and StayWell helpline to support your well-being.
- Its better among friends: you can recommend your friends and gain extra bonuses.
- Extra benefits in your free time: Inspiro audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
- Offices in great localization, bicycle parking, carpooling options and car leasing.
- Free coffee, water, milk or tea.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Quoting our employees, in P&C team you are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help you professionally or just to drink a coffee with you – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. You have a space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Capgemini Business Services employs over 4,500 specialists in offices located in Krakow and Katowice. Business Services department is providing customers around the world innovative solutions services in 30 different languages in the areas of finance and accounting, banking operations, procurement, business processes supply chain management, market research and analytics, HR processes management, customer care, and marketing services. Currently, the main focus is laid on business process consulting and transformation, especially in the area of financial services, with the application of advanced solutions in the field of intelligent automation.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
Location: Wroclaw Why? We aim to develop LTE and 5G in a way which makes our customers (and customers of our customers!) satisfied when using our solutions. How? By preparing...
Dział Hosting Compute jest odpowiedzialny za wsparcie platformy dla klientów hostingu zarządzanego przez Naszego Klienta, obejmujące zarządzanie incydentami, zarządzanie...
Location: Wrocław Daily activities Our team is working on technical support in variety of technologies from Nokia Radio, CS& PS Core, and Server products . So, if you have an...