Praca: IT Architect
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
Remote work possible from Poland only
We will contact selected candidates only.
What do you need to start?
- An IT Architect with a deep understanding of cloud and on-premise infrastructure architecture with ability to integrate these environments.
- Understanding processes and steps required for migration components from one infrastructure to another.
- Have a knowledge of IT process model (ITIL).
- A good at elaborating technology areas and have an ability to position them within the scope of an overall project.
- Able to effectively undertake challenges and have experience in leading a project in a complex environment.
- Able to present business cases, strategies and solutions and have an excellent communication skill.
- Public Cloud (Azure, AWS) – at least 3 years of professional experience in managing IaaS and PaaS, have knowledge about deployment infrastructure with templates and understanding integration of components with other components in clouds and on-premise infrastructure.
- Virtualization (Hyper-V, VMware) – at least 3-5 years of professional experience in virtual environment and private cloud.
- Windows Server Platform – practical knowledge of operating system architecture, functionality, protocols used by it as well as deployment and lifecycle management.
- Active Directory – at least 3 years of professional experience, deep understanding of AD architecture, processes and how it is integrated with other IT products. Have knowledge in AD Migration/Consolidation.
- Automation (PowerShell, Bash, Python, C#) – a practical experience with one of the script languages for automating processes both in on premise and cloud environment
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Certification for related technologies would be appreciated by us.
What duties will help you grow?
- Defining and ensuring a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology.
- Going beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change while securing sustainability
- Being at front to help our clients create the sustainable, inclusive future we all want and need.
- Provide top level business and technology architecture consultancy services to our clients
- Provide input to the design of ServiceNow based ITSM solutions as a recognized Architect or Design Authority
- Provide input to bids and assist in presenting proposals to potential clients
- Lead or support creation of innovative digital offers as complete enterprise solutions
- Support implementation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions
- Provide input to and/or create specialist points of view for the market and where appropriate present at industry events
- Bring thought leadership and innovative solution ideas to existing clients and bids alike
- Work with Customer Managers, Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers and senior levels on client site
What your development path can look like?
- Architects and consulting roles in the projects,
- Design and implementation, hands-on experience
- Technical specialization / External certifications Build the strong competency centers
- Excellent quality of delivery
- Build the portfolio of successful projects, references and credentials
- Market research
- Leading the technical streams in the projects,
- Creation of the reference architectures (design authority)
- Creation and maintaining the repository of standard architecture documents / blueprints
- Increasing the footprint of Architects in the global investment projects
- Increasing of Capgemini’s portfolio awareness across Capgemini and Clients
- Creating the strategies of growth of capabilities
- Internal and global portfolio development
- Key roles in the global R&D programs
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
Realizacja procesu produkcyjnego, kontrola wizualna i monitoring wyrobów, pakowanie wyrobów. Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: podstawowe, brak Wymagania inne: Umiejętność...
utrzymywanie w należytej czystości przydzielonych do sprzątania pomieszczeń najbliższego otoczenia przed wejściem do budynków oraz pomieszczenia do przechowywania...
prowadzenie terapii w zakresie wczesnego wspomagania rozwoju dzieci Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: wyższe (w tym licencjat), brak Uprawnienia: Przygotowanie pedagogiczne...