Praca: Java Developer
What we do:
At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses - helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland, our offices are located in Gdańsk, Wroclaw, and Kraków. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and a range of benefits. Be Cognizant!
About the role:
Looking for a Mid and Senior Java Developers with 4+ years of experience, who are highly skilled programmers with experience of building web applications in Java. Java Developers are responsible for analyzing user requirements and business objectives, determining application features and functionality, and recommending changes to existing Java-based applications, among other duties.
Java Developers need to compile detailed technical documentation and user assistance material, requiring excellent written communication.
- Opportunity to be part of a global organization focused on development
- Open-minded and multinational environment
- Training & development opportunities including language courses
- Professional development and clear career path
- Extensive benefits package: Multisport Card, life insurance, cafeteria benefits, LuxMed medical healthcare including dental care
- Designing and implementing Java-based applications
- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design
- Defining application objectives and functionality
- Aligning application design with business goals
- Developing and testing software
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise
- Producing detailed design documentation
- Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure
- Developing multimedia applications
- Developing documentation to assist users
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development
- 4+ Years of total comectial experience,
- Deep understanding and extensive experience in Java, Spring Boot, Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Degree in computer science, engineering, business informatics, industrial engineering or related field (university or university of applied sciences)
- Ability to effectively resolve ambiguities and contradictions
- Solid background in object-oriented programming and design
- Knowledge of Java SE/Java EE
- Proven knowledge of Spring Boot, Maven, Unit testing, design patterns
- Fluency in English (B2)
- Knowledgeable of data engineering, architecture
- Excellent communication Skills
- Degree in computer science, engineering, business informatics, or related field (university or university of applied sciences)
- JavaServer pages (JSP) and servlets
- Web frameworks like Struts and Spring
- Service-oriented architecture
- Markup Languages such as XML, JSON
- Abstract classes and interfaces
- Constructors, lists, maps, sets
- File IO and serialization
- Java Keywords like static, volatile, synchronized, transient, etc
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
Developing features according to requirements Writing, documenting and testing sustainable code Troubleshooting bugs Working with international team Working in scrum project...
Nasze doświadczenie oraz szeroki zakres kompetencji w tworzeniu i wdrażaniu systemów do zarządzania procesem sprzedaży w sklepach to wynik wieloletniej współpracy z...
Job Description: Implementation of solutions to digital consumer experiences based on the foundation of Adobe Experience Manager product suite, Analysis of client’s requirements...