Praca: Master Scheduler
Wooodward Poland Sp. z o. o.
ul. Skarbowa 32
Woodwardis a multinational company with leading edge technology, headquartered in Fort Collins, CO. We are an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions for commercial and military aircraft, turbines, reciprocating engines, and electrical power system equipment. Global customers in the aerospace, power and process industries, and transportation markets rely on Woodwardtechnology to make their equipment more efficient and reliable minimizing environmental impact. In our facility in Niepołomice we are designing, manufacturing and testing electronic controllers for aerospace and various industries and mechanical components for aerospace and energy industry.
Join our Team as a Master Scheduler.
Nr Ref.: 2101054
- Create a master schedule that can be utilized for detailed material and capacity planning as well as financial planning. One that balances demand and supply with company objectives.
- Identify, negotiate, and resolve conflicts with respect to material and capacity availability and order-promising integrity.
- Review and respond to all MRP messages daily may be required.
- Monitor and maintain inventory levels.
- Maintain part parameters such as planner codes, lead times and safety stocks.
- Maintain planning bill structures.
- Work with both sales and operations globally to provide timely feedback regarding all requested schedule changes.
- Establish a working line of communication with all company functions.
- Communicate when demand cannot be met and recommend alternatives on how the requested demand could be satisfied.
- Release and manage production orders.
- Review, identify and resolve material shortages with the appropriate item planner.
- Interacts with customers and sales in S&OP meetings.
- Work with Demand Management to drive changes in forecasting.
- Maintaining capacity levels in production.
- Work with commodity groups in sourcing materials.
- University or bachelor’s degree
- Previous master scheduling, production planning or material planning experience
- Knowledge of production planning in relation to the master production schedule and the ability to use and revise that schedule to achieve production objectives.
- Solid knowledge of MRP systems.
- Solid knowledge of Planning functions/roles.
- Good communication skill, both verbal and written.
- Good detail orientation and organizational skills. Ability to manage several production lines at the same time.
- Fluent English skills.
- Solid Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- Stable employment within a growing and dynamic team
- Advancement opportunities in international team
- Competitive base pay
- A total rewards package, that includes: private health insurance, life & accidental insurance, foreign languages courses, Multisport package
- Company performance bonus program
- Work-life balance, semi-flexible working time
- Employee – friendly renumeration structrure based on creative works (available for selected positions)
- PPK: Woodward offers payment to your PPK account up to 4% of your compensation depending on seniority
- Relocation support
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
Opis stanowiska: Do zadań osoby zatrudnionej na tym stanowisku należeć będzie m.in: uczestnictwo w pracach związanych z opracowywaniem harmonogramów produkcji, kontrola i...
Inviting applications for the role of Supply Production Planner with Russian Responsibilities: Supply plan creating: create short, mid and long term production plan satisfying...