Praca: Netcracker Developer / Java Triage Support Engineer
TELUS International Europe is the leader in the BPO sector in Bulgaria. We have almost 50,000 team members across 20 countries. TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and creative customer service support for global customers in over 50 languages.
As an active member of the TELUS International, you will be in a core of the team managing TELUS Portals. Your focus would be on developing new features, maintenance of existing portal applications, delivering best user experience and high quality.
- 3+ Years of Telecom experience
- 3+ Years of experience using Java
- Excellent troubleshooting / analytical skills
- Good SQL / PL SQL skills
- Knowledge on NetCracker Order mgmt.
- TELUS Experience is nice to have
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Level II / III level support
- Understanding of Telecom OSS (Specially order provisioning / Service mgmt / Order mgmt domain)
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
Your daily responsibilities will include: Defining non-functional requirements. Communicating and building a relationship with customers. Participating in all delivery phases,...
Location: Wrocław Come create the technology that helps the world act together Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud...
Were looking for a FullStack developer with Angular, Java and SQL experience. Requirements: Minimum 5 years of work experience related to software development in enterprise...