Praca: Online Support Specialist
Nr ref.: LP/DS/remote/09
- The main goal is to set up standard procedures towards security risk mitigations, document them and drive its implementation and maintenance.
- As an experienced IT expert you will be responsible for performing advanced penetration testing in both white and black box as well as design and enhance security measures.
- In addition to the technical knowledge the role involves direct interactions with solution owners for explaining identified vulnerabilities and advising on the mitigation controls.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT Security;
- Specialty in one or more of the following Information Security domains: Cyber Intelligence Analysis, Computer Forensics, Application Security, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Scanning & Management;
- Extensive technical knowledge in Burp, Checkmarx and Metasploit.
- Hands-on experience with Gitlab/Sonarcube;
- Knowledge and experience in secure coding practices;
- Both offensive and defensive programming skills;
- Cyber security certificates such as CISSP, CEH, GCIA, OSCP or CSSLP Certification;
- Experience in creating documentation on development/coding processes towards security risks mitigation
- Fluent English (C1/C2 level).
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
Your daily work: Providing first line support for UK/EU based customers during regular and out of office opening hours Resolving various incidents and service requests Reporting...
Chcesz być częścią i dołączyć do nas na drodze do zrewolucjonizowania branży motoryzacyjnej? Jeśli odpowiedź brzmi TAK to mamy dla Ciebie idelaną ofertę! Jesteśmy w...
thyssenkrupp Group Services Gdańsk is a global competence and development center delivering business processes for thyssenkrupp companies around the world. We are the Global...