Praca: Physical Security Command Center Analyst / Specialist - GSOC
Ogłoszenie numer: 7070625, from 2022-06-10
Control Risks is a specialist risk consultancy that helps to create secure, compliant and resilient organisations in an age of ever-changing risk. Working across disciplines, technologies and geographies, everything we do is based on our belief that taking risks is essential to our clients’ success.
We provide our clients with the insight to focus resources and ensure they are prepared to resolve the issues and crises that occur in any ambitious global organization.
We go beyond problem-solving and give our clients the insight and intelligence they need to realize opportunities and grow. From the boardroom to the remotest location, we have developed an unparalleled ability to bring order to chaos and reassurance to anxiety.
Control Risks has been providing outsourced embedded consulting management for over 40 years, with our support allowing clients to operate successfully, utilizing a wide range of expertise. Our embedded service allows our consultants to be integrated into the client’s organisation and provide our service from their site. We are a preferred partner because of our ethics, security intelligence, practical know-how and management support provided by our global network of offices.
Physical Security Command Center Analyst / Specialist - GSOC
- Support the command centre in high-stress environments
- Monitor the access control and security alarm systems, in addition to utilising the CCTV camera system as required and all communications systems (radios, telephone etc)
- Evaluate and diagnose critical events, apply critical thinking and coordinate with other command centre team members as required
- Coordinate incident-specific alerts and rapid turnaround report requests
- Develop a close familiarity with the Client’s global operations, key personnel and working culture
- Develop and issue, under supervision, event alert communications regarding global events with the potential to impact staff or operations
- Monitor and initiate response to incidents and emergencies including alarm notifications, security incidents, health emergencies, suspicious activities, dispatching emergency response teams and security personnel
- Recognise crisis situations and initiates protective action using independent judgement and professional training in accordance with incident management best practices, policies and standard operating procedures
- Support incident and crisis management teams as required
- Support investigations upon request
- Other duties as assigned
We are seeking the following experience, skills, and personal attributes in the successful candidate.
- Prior related GSOC or equivalent global risk and threat monitoring experience, highly desirable.
- Keen understanding of various security systems monitoring platforms and tools
- Proficiency in client workspace product suite; the ability to present information in a graphic format and concise reports
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A bachelor’s degree in criminal justice, p0litical Science or related degree OR equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a global risk and threat monitoring role (i.e. GSOC)
- Experience with camera monitoring and other security system tools and functions is desirable
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to develop innovative solutions to client challenges should they arise
- Strong collaborator among all levels of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to change quickly and effectively
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with a range of audiences and stakeholders
- Keen attention to details
- Action orientated, able to follow up on feedback quickly and effectively
- Experience using discretion while utilizing company policies to determine appropriate action
- Experience with planning, organisation, problem-solving and coordination
- Ability to quickly adapt to the external environment and organisation
- Availability to work on emergency situations during off-hours and, if necessary, for an extended period of time
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and awareness of business needs
- Ability to be a positive and effective team member
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise.
The successful candidate will receive a generous salary as well as any training required to fully meet the role responsibilities.
Assistance is also available with purchasing any necessary IT equipment required to perform your role remotely.