Praca: Procurement Specialist
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of a Procurement Specialist
- Administration of contracts with suppliers;
- PO creation in SAP Powermax
- Expedite Purchase Orders based on the demands received from the ERP
- Drive Order Acknowledgement & Order Fulfillment as per the Need Date or the Promise Date by closely working with the supplier, logistics and the fulfillment teams of the business.
- Based on urgency of any requirement, the candidate will have to pull-in or push-out orders and update the ERP for any change in supplier Promise
- Dates based on information from buyers
- PO management in Ariba (including support for suppliers)
- Adherence to the KPI’s and business SLA’s is mandatory
- Work closely with the suppliers and other business functions like Warehouse, Sourcing, Quality, Finance etc. to resolve any Material Discrepancy and work efficiently to drive fulfillment to avoid any delays in shipping.
- Responsible for preparing and reporting out their own KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Drive supplier performance improvements at commodity level and ensure reduction in supplier defects at warehouse.
- Any purchasing departments activities related reporting done in requested time cycles
- Manage customer escalations and provide appropriate resolution on time.
- Very Good English skills min. B2
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge
- Good understanding of Sourcing & Procurement processes in a manufacturing industry (preferred)
- Preferable to have practical knowledge of any Oracle or SAP system
- Analytical thinking and ability to learn fast
- Should possess good interpersonal skills and must be a team player
- Experience on handling procurement of direct materials is preferred
- Attractive salary
- Contract of employment
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Package of benefits which includ: LuxMed, Multisport, Additional holidays days, LunchPass, Biking Policy