Praca: Project Manager
Nr ref.: MS/PM/05/P
- Leading multidisciplinary projects within IT Service Delivery. Estimating timelines, measuring risk and devising mitigation strategies for identified risks
- Defining project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Managing and monitoring project constraints – schedule, scope and costs
- Monitoring and reporting project performance, progress and risk status
- Developing full-scale project plans that will support the delivery of the various IT projects being undertaken
- Maintaining project plans updating and tracking progress against the baseline and manage the timely delivery of the projects
- Managing expectations for the delivery of the project and escalating issues on deadlines as early as possible senior management to enable appropriate corrective action to be taken
- Understanding dependencies between different releases and liaising with other project managers to facilitate solution where conflicts occur
- Facilitating the management of the portfolio of IT projects. This includes identifying dependencies between projects, particularly in respect of resources, and the reporting of program level issues and risks
- MA/Eng. in Information Technology or Business or relevant experience
- Experience in work with virtual/dispersed project/service team
- Good knowledge of project management methods (PMP or Prince2 certification)
- Knowledge of good practices on IT service delivery market, such as ITIL
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (Agile: Scrum, Kanban)
- Knowledge of HP SM, SNOW and Jira tools.
- Communication skills and skills to cooperate inside a global organization
- Influencing and persuasion skills
- Skills to envisage possible problems, determine and implement solutions
- Readiness to travel depending on project/service needs
- Minimum 5 years of experience in work related to software development
- Minimum 3 years of experience in coordinating project teams and managing IT projects of local/global scope, in multicultural, international environment (medium to large projects)
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills
- English at least at C1 level
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
How you will work: Your people work only with you. We do not remove people from your team without consulting with you and obtaining your agreement. As a PM you are fully...
managing the contract lifecycle (evaluating renewals of contracts, challenging demand/ requirements) maintaining a robust governance model in evaluating, reviewing all IT...
Delivering the project on time, in the expected quality and within budget according to defined contracts. Responsible for all necessary planning, controlling and reporting tasks...