Praca: Python Backend Developer [rekrutacja online]
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team youll be part of
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
We develop a tool designed for continuous monitoring, logging, and analyzing BTS behavior in Nokia laboratories. Our mission is to provide visibility of tested features, utilization from the testing level, delivering data for other tools to analyze billions of collected information points. Our customer is anyone inside Nokia who wants to add own BTS to our ecosystem and monitor, compare and analyze the actual situation and compare to program expectations. At the moment we support BTS from different locations: China, Finland, Romania, Poland, USA, India. You will work in project that is used by Nokia employees worldwide so your experience in building reliable and scalable software would be very valued.
What you will learn and contribute to
On daily basis, you will be a part of software development team and your responsibility will cover:
- Helping to make architectural choices as our product evolves;
- Implementation of new functionality / use cases
- Ensuring good quality of code;
- Cooperating with other team members;
Your skills and experience
- Practical knowledge of backend web app development with full deployment cycle skills
- Advanced knowledge of Python
- Knowledge about Django, Django Rest Framework, Django ORM, Celery
It would be nice if you also had:
- SQL database experience
- Analytical thinking
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology, Mathematics or equivalent education
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.