Praca: Quality Assurance Specialist
100% remotely or in our office: Warszawa, Kraków, Białystok
Polcode is a global, remote-first software house on a mission to help companies build and improve their digital businesses, software platforms, eCommerce stores, websites, apps and everything in between.
Are you passionate about technology and providing expert consulting services to a global clientele? Want to work with a rapidly growing, Europe-based, tech team with clients all across the globe?
We’re looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team and take care of the quality of the web applications we create. We’re flexible with requirements, so if you are a candidate who has a majority match, but does not meet 100% of the requirements, that’s OK! We’d still love to hear from you.
What you will do
- Take care of the quality of software developed in the company
- Cooperate with other team members (developers, project managers)
- Work with clients from all over the world
- Manual app tests
- Analysis of test cases, assessment and verification of requirements
- Plan, implement and coordinate test processes in a project
- Share your knowledge and experience with the team
- Experience in web applications manual testing techniques
- Deeply familiar with error-tracking tools
- Thorough understanding of test-supporting tools
- Meticulousness, analytical thinking, and creativity
- Knowledge of English at least at a B2 level (we use English to communicate with clients and colleagues)
- Interest in UX
- Experience in working at a software house/e-commerce
- Personal development budget: classes, conferences, certification and events
- Work at times that suit your daily rhythm, from the place of your choice
- Competitive salary with up to 20 paid days off
- Professional onboarding process conducted by mentors and internal teams
- Develop your interests: Become a speaker at prestigious conferences and workshops, publish on our blog, help recruit developers, advise business partners in making strategic decisions or, at the senior level, act as a project leader or mentor. The choice is yours.
- Team integration events where you will see why our employees appreciate working at Polcode, and how friendships made with us last for years.
- Multisport card, private medical care, life insurance and meaningful gratuities from HR
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
Zakres obowiązków: Manualne i automatyczne testowanie oprogramowania – portalu klienckiego. Analiza wymagań, opracowywanie scenariuszy i przypadków testowych. Tworzenie,...
Do Twoich codziennych zadań należeć będzie: zapewnienie jakości poprzez testowanie aplikacji w oparciu o standardy ISTQB, współpraca z użytkownikami zewnętrznymi i...