Praca: Salesforce Developer
PwC IT Services is a great place to work for ambitious, open-minded and responsible people. We have been implementing the most innovative customer PwC IT Services is a great place to work for ambitious, open-minded and responsible people. We have been implementing the most innovative customer experience solutions for our clients since 2005. We are partners of the largest software providers in the world – Salesforce, Microsoft, Mulesoft and many more. We believe that our success comprises not only modern technologies we use but, above all, well trained, competent people. We are In Touch with Tomorrow helping our clients rise and develop faster.
Technology in PwC responds to the dynamic changes in the world around us and our customers needs. As a team we implement solutions based on the Salesforce platform - a global leader in the CRM area.
Thanks to close cooperation with Salesforce, we have access to unique knowledge and innovative solutions. We are working with the latest Salesforce products (such as Salesforce Field Service, Revenuer Cloud, Heroku, Vlocity, Tableau CRM, Marketing Cloud or Interaction Studio).
Join the largest Salesforce team in Poland, grow in this technology under the guidance of our experts, take advantage of a wide training program and change the world with us for the better!
We Guide. We Support. You Grow.
A career within Salesforce Consulting services will provide you with the opportunity to help clients leverage Salesforce technology to enhance their customer experiences to drive results. We focus on understanding our clients’ challenges and developing custom solutions powered by Salesforce to transform their sales, service and marketing capabilities, leveraging their online communities.
You’ll engage directly with clients, understand their problems and show how the Salesforce platform can help them achieve their goals. You’ll configure and test their Salesforce environment. Your functional knowledge, critical thinking and creative skills will be leveraged to create an effective solution and implement it, allowing immediate adoption and success.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver high-quality code that respects development principles and is ready for production.
- Collaborate with consultants on various projects so that together you come up with the best solutions both process-wise and technically.
- Analysis of business requirements and mapping them to Salesforce capabilities.
- Write Unit Test for developed functionalities.
- Present the designed and implemented solutions to customers.
- Address and solve technical challenges across projects.
The Following Technical Skills Are Required
- Object-oriented programming in Java, .Net-C# or Apex.
- At least one year of experience with Salesforce.
- Good knowledge of SQL/SOQL and relational databases.
- Experience with programming web applications.
- Service-oriented architecture (WCF, Web Services).
- OA Technology: SOAP / XML / WSDL / REST.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and Force.com.
- Agile programming.
- Apex, Visual force, Lightning, LWC.
- Eclipse or Visual Studio or other IDE.
- Knowledge of ERD or UML and the MVC basic principles.
- An eye for performance, scalability and future compatibility.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Open minded seeking for innovative solutions
- Very good spoken and written English
- Join the largest Salesforce team in Poland, providing complex and innovative solutions for customers in Poland, United Kingdom and other European countries.
- From local customers to Fortune 500 corporations, youll work with clients that are among the most complex and sophisticated organisations out there.
- We offer a flexible working model that supports both remote and in-office experiences, we’re giving employees the flexibility they need. We’re thrilled to keep our offices available to those who value an in-office experience while embracing team members who prefer to work in a remote setting.
- We offer a competitive salary plus allowances.
- Attractive employee benefits package.
- Continuous learning, including an extensive internal and external learning and development programme.
- Huge growth potential.
- And much more!
If you are passionate about programming, solving requirements with your code, looking for the best solution for your customer and want to take your Salesforce career to the next level, we want to meet you!
Send your application today! In case you have any additional questions, contact us: