Praca: SAP Basis Team Lead
At thyssenkrupp we have more than 160,000 employees in nearly 80 countries and annual sales of €43 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world – but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position thats right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
Joining thyssenkrupp IT Competence Center, you will become a part of a team of dedicated professionals, who support and develop Global IT Applications and thyssenkrupp infrastructure worldwide. We promise to create an environment where each employee feels valued and our teams are driven by the group spirit. You will be equipped with all necessary tools, which will help you develop your full professional potential. You will be able to balance your private and professional life, staying in close contact with what really matters to you.
- Overseeing day-to-day operation and performance for SAP Basis team in an on premise and cloud environment
- Setting and monitoring clear team and service goals, empowering team with tasks and agreeing deadlines
- Supplier management
- Building and maintaining excellent relationship with customers
- Co-creating strategy and plans for the department
- Steering & implementing technical projects for external and internal customers
- Overseeing of team budget & results
- Supporting and enhancing existing processes and existing systems to achieve efficiency
- Ensuring a high level of service quality with a strong focus on customer relationship
- Monitoring and reporting on service levels and progress continuous service improvement
- Developing and managing a strong, cohesive team with an open communication culture
- Listening to team members’ feedback and assisting with resolving any issues or conflicts
- Minimum 5 years of SAP Basis experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Team or Project Lead
- Fluent written and spoken English (B2), German will be an asset
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly identify key issues and provide effective solutions
- Decision-making skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with colleagues and other stakeholders and to achieve results through collaborative working.
- Readiness to lead the team by example, coaching and supporting individuals as required
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Experience working in a global company would be an advantage
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
Obsługa klienta detalicznego oraz hurtowego. Dbałość o towar na salonie sprzedaży. Obsługa zamówień drogą elektroniczną. Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: zasadnicze...
Wykonywanie zabiegów fryzjerskich. Praca w godz. 9-17, sobota 8-16. Wymagania inne: Doświadczenie w zawodzie.
kadry i płace Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: wyższe (w tym licencjat), brak Uprawnienia: kadry i płace