Praca: Senior Business Intelligence Consultant
Predica is an IT consulting company that helps companies around the world to boost IT systems for better, safety, and productivity by implementing award-winning Microsoft technologies.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Engineer, who could join our company and would help build a motivated and determined team.
We are passionate about IT and if you seem to have similar values as we do, do not hesitate to send your CV! :)
- Active participation in projects as a member of the team to keep up to date with the latest technologies and trends,
- Estimates the effort required to deliver a project based on the statement of work,
- Leads meetings with the customer technical teams (training, workshops, handovers, knowledge transfer, collecting requirements from clients, etc.) and internal project teams,
- Break down business requirements into the technical specification,
- Prepares technical input for offers,
- Troubleshooting and solving technical issues,
- Supervises technical quality and set priorities for others,
- Can lead small (2-3 ppl.) delivery team and is responsible for delivery within the agreed hours budget.
- Experience with Microsoft BI stack technologies like SSRS, SSAS, SSIS,
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Data stack like Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Databricks,
- Familiarity with SQL language dialects like T-SQL,
- Understanding of data warehouse and relational databases concepts,
- Profound knowledge of own technical area and good knowledge of other related areas proven by MCP certification and past project experience,
- Minimum 4+ years of industry experience in commercial projects,
- Ability to define the technical architecture of a given application,
- Ability to work in a team and mentor less experienced members of the team,
- Fluent English.
- Understanding of Big Data and No-SQL concepts,
- Experience in the role of Team Leader or Tech Leader.
- 8k PLN self-development budget for training, international conferences, university courses,
- Authorized certifications are done on a regular basis,
- Co-financing of Multisport card
- Co-financing of Medical Care
- Co-financing additional group insurance
- International projects for various sectors of the economy,
- Flexible working hours including remote work.
- Clear, quantitative conditions for position promotion,
- Mentoring program run by Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals,
- Hardware budget,
- All necessary licenses and tools for performing work,
- Globetrotter bonus (when spending a certain amount of project time abroad - up to 20% of salary).
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
Responsibilities Determine validation approach, identifies deliverables needed or impacted by a project / enhancement / or change for GXP computerized systems; Be responsible for...