Praca: Senior Catalog Management Specialist
Hello were bubb, recruiting on behalf of our client, Kaseya.
Kaseya are the leading global provider of complete infrastructure management solutions, with customers in 20 countries, and are thrilled to be building a brand new team here in Poland! Theyre just putting together their shiny new offices in Krakow, and looking for amazing developers to come and join. If youre an ambitious Catalog Management Specialist, looking to join an exciting team from the ground up, in an award winning multinational tech company, then please keep on reading.
- Follow the established agile methodology for software design, development, code reviews; ensuring product quality and reliability
- Design, develop and integrate solutions that can be shipped on time while complying with standards for usability, security, stability, reliability, and performance
- Kubernetes infrastructure management
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong skills in C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core
- Experience with Python, PowerShell and Bash
- Experience with Windows Registry, WMI, EXE and MSI installers
- Experience with AWS, Grafana, Prometheus, RabbitMQ and PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker and microservices
- Nice to have experience with Marten, MassTransit for RabbitMQ
- Standard benefits such as private medical care and more to come
- Office located in the centre of Kraków
- Possibility to work 100% remotely (6 months), after that hybrid model: 2 days at the office, 3 days remotely
- Relocation bonus: 3000 euro
- Opportunity to grow in a high-tech, international company
- Working on the newest technology
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
Role & Responsibility Follow the established agile methodology for software design, development, code reviews; ensuring product quality and reliability Design, develop and...
O projekcie Projekt realizowany jest dla dużego Banku. Polega na dostarczeniu uniwersalnego systemu do zarządzania zadaniami dla zespołów backoffice. W projekcie...