Praca: Senior FPGA Engineer
Wooodward Poland Sp. z o. o.
ul. Skarbowa 32
Woodwardis a multinational company with leading edge technology, headquartered in Fort Collins, CO. We are an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions for commercial and military aircraft, turbines, reciprocating engines, and electrical power system equipment. Global customers in the aerospace, power and process industries, and transportation markets rely on Woodwardtechnology to make their equipment more efficient and reliable minimizing environmental impact.
Join our Turbines Systems team as an Senior FPGA Engineer.
We are seeking a skilled and passionate professional, to join our Turbines Systems, Electronics Group. The FPGA Engineer will design embedded code for modern industrial electronics hardware that is used to monitor and control gas / steam turbines, or to control electro-hydraulic valves in gas / steam fuel systems in Large Scale Fixed Installations like Power Stations or Refineries.
Nr Ref.: 2101611
- Project preparations and execution:
- Software design requirements preparations & verification
- Taking part in project schedule creation
- Design risks analysis
- Software Design Reviews preparations
- New products development
- Code development
- Taking part in digital components selection
- New technologies evaluation
- Software design verification
- Code debugging and troubleshooting design problems and determining solutions
- Test plans development, test execution and report preparations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- 4 or more years of proven experience in industry
- Capable of writing good software and FPGA requirements that satisfy system expectations.
- Solid knowledge and experience with software development and/or verification required.
- Experience with software development tools (debuggers, waveform generators, oscilloscopes, etc.).
- Knowledge of version control and collaboration systems
- C/C++ knowledge is an advantage
- Working on assigned tasks independently to meet schedule
- Ability to effectively operate in the project team environment
- Fluent English and Polish languages skills
- Stable employment within a growing and dynamic team
- Advancement opportunities in international team
- Competitive base pay
- A total rewards package, that includes: private health insurance, life & accidental insurance, foreign languages courses, Multisport package
- Company performance bonus program
- Work-life balance, semi-flexible working time
- Employee – friendly renumeration structrure based on creative works (available for selected positions)
- PPK: Woodward offers payment to your PPK account up to 4% of your compensation depending on seniority
- Relocation support
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
LAKIEROWANIE SAMOCHODÓW Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: zasadnicze zawodowe, brak
Malowanie, szpachlowanie, tynki, karton-gips Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: brak lub niepełne podstawowe, brak
zgodnie z charakterystyką pracy Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: zasadnicze zawodowe, brak Wymagania inne: doświadczenie zawodowe mile widziane, podstawowa umiejętność...