Praca: Senior Front-end Developer (Angular2+ experience)
- Designing of IT system components in accordance with the guidelines of functional requirements and their analysis carried out by the Business Analyst, Product Owner and Tech Lead
- Searching for optimal solutions to meet business requirements - creating programs and applications using the programming language selected in the project and in accordance with the assumptions provided by the Business Analyst and / or System Architect based on design patterns and effective programming practices
- Ensuring high quality of provided solutions
- Searching, analyzing, diagnosing and removing errors created during code writing (debugging), found during unit and cross-section tests and reported by end users during their tests
- Ensuring high quality clean code
- Produced software controls communication with meters, configurations, billing reads, disconnecting power, and other grid-related functionality
- Developing new features
- Bug fixing
- Mantaning existing applications
- Features analizing
- Code refactoring
- Checking pull requests (making reviews)
- Creating technical specifications for back-end server software and Web Services based on marketing and customer requirements and use cases.
- Creating code for back-end server software and Web Services based on technical specifications written by you or other members of the team. This will be done in the Microsoft Visual Studio environment and written in C# with SQL server as the database.
- Creating and executing automated unit tests in the Microsoft Visual studio environment
- Actively participating in architecture discussions, technical design reviews, and code reviews
- Maintaining and updating legacy code
- Providing troubleshooting assistance to customer support and field engineers for questions and issues that arise with existing customer software installations.
- Determining appropriate tasks to automate and creating tools or scripts to improve productivity
- Collaborate with internal teams to determine the best implementation of functionality
- Staying up to date with the latest software technologies;
- Minimum 5 years of programming experience
- Strong knowledge of Angular 2+, HTML5, CSS3, WebPack
- Knowledge of using MVC
- Experience in developing enterprise class applications
- Very good knowledge of English allowing understanding of customer requirements in English, preparation and understanding of project documentation in English, exchanging information with members of the project team in English
- Knowledge of ChartJS/D3/PrimeNG
- Knowledge of Maven
- Knowledge of AngularJS
- Knowledge of jQuery
- Knowledge of the RESTful API
- Knowledge of Git
- Experience in working with JIRA. Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo or relevant systems
- Attractive salary
- Fully remote work
- Work in a dynamically developing company
- Various challenges at work
- Great atmosphere
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
We are looking for an entry-level full-stack developer that can understand, build on and use various platforms to execute what needs to be delivered for our clients. If you are a...
Aktualnie poszukujemy Frontend Developera (Angular) do zespołu naszego klienta i pracy w jednym z największych projektów w technologii Angular w Polsce (ok. 3 tysiące...
Poszukujemy: Frontend developera Oferujemy: 600-720 dzień na B2B (lub UoP) Dostępność : ASAP Lokalizacja : 100% ZDANIE ❗❗❗ PROJEKT: System zarządzania jakością...