Praca: Senior iOS Developer
Hello were bubb, recruiting on behalf of our client, Kaseya.
Kaseya are the leading global provider of complete infrastructure management solutions, with customers in 20 countries, and are thrilled to be building a brand new team here in Poland! Theyre just putting together their shiny new offices in Krakow, and looking for amazing developers to come and join. If youre an ambitious QA Engineer, looking to join an exciting team from the ground up, in an award winning multinational tech company, then please keep on reading.
The role itself…
Kaseya is looking for a Senior iOS Developer to design and implement new features for their mobile apps. You will add your rich experience to our endeavor, namely: to ship high-quality software that is on time and business-aligned.
We’re a company whose startup days are behind it but with a lot of growing yet to do. If you want to be part of making the changes to take us to the next stage of growth while having fun doing your job, this is the opportunity for you.
The mobile developer engineer will be responsible for our iOS applications. Our candidate will design and implement new features and improve existing ones, as we continue to enhance our products. You work with the back-end developers to discuss integrations with our web services, but mainly focused on the design and implementation of our apps, taking an active role defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Our project is a mix of Objective-C/Swift. (90%/10%). The new features will be implemented in Swift but the existing ones will be maintained in Objective-C.
Swift is not a priority...we’ll not move existing features to Swift....new features will be implemented in swift but the existing ones will be maintained (improved) in Objective-C - of course as we’re adding more features the proportion will change.
- Develop new features for our iOS apps
- Update and improve existing features
- Work closely with the .NET team to help integrate apps with web services
- QA newly added features to ensure product quality
- Estimate time involved in assuring each product’s quality
- Develop a deep understanding of business requirements
- 5+ years of professional experience building iOS applications
- Strong knowledge of Objective-C, Swift, Cocoa Touch.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Interoperability with native libraries written in C/C++
- Self motivation and the ability to work independently.
- Excellent communications skills to clearly articulate complex technical issues.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices and design patterns.
- Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm, and innovation.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Full Health Benefits (portion paid by company)
- Flexible working locations
- Casual dress
- Life insurance
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
wg charakterystyki zawodu Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: zasadnicze zawodowe, brak Uprawnienia: umiejętności manualne, dokładność Wymagania inne: Wymagane...
- obsluga portalu allegro,- wystawianie ofert sprzedaży na portalu allegro, - przygotowanie towaru do wystawienia (zdjęcia) opisanie,- ułożenie towaru na magazynie. Wymagania...
Chcemy byś był odpowiedzialny za: profesjonalną obsługę Klienta na sali sprzedaży, obsługę kasy fiskalnej, dbałość o prawidłową jakość ekspozycji towarów,...