Praca: Senior IT Project Manager
Nr ref.: PNC/PM/REM/11/P
We are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager for the IT center in a company in top 10 biggest R&D spenders worldwide. The focus is on innovative software that helps doctors, patients and scientists around the world.
- Overall coordination of all service/project activities;
- Planning, coordination, monitoring of releases and maintenance activities;
- Planning and coordination, monitoring of enhancements implementation;
- Change Management;
- Organizing and motivating a project team, controlling time management, analyzing and managing project risk;
- Cost estimating and developing the budget;
- Ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in coordinating project teams and managing IT projects of local/global scope, in multicultural, international environments (medium to large projects);
- Experience in work with virtual/dispersed project/service team;
- Good knowledge of project management methods (PMP or Prince2 practitioner certification);
- Knowledge of good practices on IT service delivery market, such as ITIL;
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (Agile: Scrum, Kanban);
- Knowledge of HPSM/SNOW and Jira tools;
- Basic knowledge of ITIL and Release Management process.
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
Location: Bydgoszcz Come create the technology that helps the world act together Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud...
How you will work: Your people work only with you. We do not remove people from your team without consulting with you and obtaining your agreement. As a PM you are fully...
Localization: Wrocław Come create the technology that helps the world act together Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud...