Praca: Senior PHP Developer
- Developing robust backend logic of a warehouse management system
- Developing communication with other internal systems using APIs and message queues
- Keeping the performance of a high traffic system
- Profiling and debugging challenging cases using industry-leading tools (e.g. NewRelic, Blackfire)
- Developing high quality code ensuring best practices, patterns and coding standards.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP (any framework) and databases (MySQL)
- Good knowledge of other backend technologies such as Memcached/Redis, Docker etc.
- Nice to have: knowledge of AWS, RabbitMQ
- Experience in unit & functional testing
- Experience in designing and implementing communication between systems (API / messaging queues)
- A truly shaping tech position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Possibility of UoP or B2B contract
- B2B contract with 26 days off
- Fully remote work or from the office
- The possibility of building something new, in a data driven and ambitious team
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
Technologie, których używamy Wymagane Drupal Git SQL PHP 7 Mile widziane CSS JS Docker apache nginx AWS ERP CMS O projekcie Jak pracujemy: projekty realizujemy w niedużych...
Gather the requirements by interacting with the stakeholders to analyze and determine the solution feasibility, defining the system/functional-level requirements, and produce the...
Gather requirements by interacting with the stakeholders to analyze and determine the solution feasibility, defining the system/functional-level requirements, and produce the high...