Praca: Software Engineer (SQL)
Do you want to work in a dynamic company where everyone is equal and your opinions are welcome, because you are treated as an expert in your field? We are an agile-oriented, value-driven team of more than 600 professionals, who strive to deliver our clients excellent software. In every relation we build - especially between the colleagues, between us and clients, us and suppliers – we believe in win-win solutions.
- Participant in commercial projects.
- Designing and developing fixes and enhancements.
- Implementing changes in the system.
- Cooperation with PMs, BAs, TAs, QEs and Developers.
- Actively monitoring and optimizing existing systems.
- Detecting and solving issues in the client’s system based on Microsofts technologies.
- Maintain communication with customers.
- Maintaining client’s system following established rules.
- Broad T-SQL knowledge.
- Good command of C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET, Java Script.
- At least 2 years of experience using MS SQL Server.
- Knowledge about code analysis and optymalization.
- Good command of English (B2 or higher).
- ITIL v3 Foundation certificate or at least knowledge of ITIL framework.
- Customer oriented mindset and excellent communication skills.
- MS SQL SSIS knowledge will be a significant plus.
- Knowing AGILE methodology will be a plus.
- Willingness to self-development for both hard and soft skills areas.
- You will have a space to design implement and develop your own solution.
- 95% of our engineers agreed or strongly agreed with the Happiness Index statement “I am happy to be part of this team”.
- Our clients consider us as technical experts, which means that they trust our recommendations, accept the decisions we take and believe that we always propose the best solutions.
- We believe in partnership-based approach when working in a team – we listen to each other, we take decisions together and we provide space for making mistakes.
- We went beyond the standard support scheme. Thanks to such an approach, our Engineers also could carry out development tasks.
- Your team will consist of 12 people – both Team Leaders and Software Engineers, who are keen on their jobs thanks to a variety of tasks and technologies.
- You will be given an opportunity to take part in extensive decision-making process regarding good practices, work methodologies, as well as communication with the client.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
- english courses
- medical care for you, your family or life partner
- investment fund
- life insurance
- benefit system
- free parking
- fresh fruit, sandwiches and breakfast cereal
- no dress code
- no open space
- great Place to Work
- friendly, skilled and helpful people
- healthywork - llfe balance
- relocation package - for candidates from outside of Lower Silesia
- probably the best coffee in town
- time for self-development
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
You are The One, if you have: Project experience with SQL. At least 2 years of experience as a Quality Engineer. Polish language at a communicative level (minimum B1). Experience...
You are The One, if you have: Experience in testing – in at least 2 projects (web/mobile/desktop). At least 2 years of experience as an Automation Quality Engineer. Project...