Praca: Software Requirements Engineer, Specification [rekrutacja online]
About the project
Wroclaw Use Plane Team is looking for engineer supporting us in feature specification area. Our system component is responsible for developing the L2 in 5G technology. You will be responsible for hardware design including schematic and layout, verification, analyzing and solving complex engineering problems and hitches in radio technologies area. You will create and review requirements for functional, design and interface specifications based on system and HW specifications. Your scope of work will include daily cooperation with project managers in planning activities.
- Analyse BTS feature requirement
- Work with technical leaders in requirement development process
- Design the split of functionalities between software components within the BTS
- Provide BTS feature analysis report and feasibility basing on the current HW & SW architecture, analyze the impact to SW and HW components
- Based on defined BTS requirements, specifying detailed BTS functionalities and behaviours
- Defining the BTS component level requirement and allocate proper functionalities to those components
- Provide qualified BTS specifications to SW implementation team and I&V teams
- Strong background in 5G/LTE L2 layers, either in Nokia product and/or 3GPP
- knowledge and skills within the area of SW designing methods or system engineering (e.g. UML, MSC, use cases, scenarios, user stories, etc.),
- strong analythical thinking
- fluency in English, both written and spoken
- knowledge and experience in system design and requirement engineering.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or equivalent education in Computer Science, Telecommunications or other corresponding area
- flexibility and creativity
- IBM Rational DOORS
- MS Office
- Version control and documentation review systems
- Microsoft Teams
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
Are you passionate about delivering building robust and scalable infrastructure for electronic trading systems? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate?...
Fully remotly Plan, replicate and support automation initiatives currently in flight and in the pipeline (e.g. Document management automation, QRC automation, SOX testing...
As an Architect you will define the overall system/software architecture and make high-level design choices that apply to the system as a whole and/or key subparts of the system....