Praca: Solution Architect (projekt: BioSample)
Nr ref.: LP/ASA/ZD/10
- Researching new technologies to optimize the current solutions and to make them sustainable for the future, applying in-house standards and market best practices.
- Assistance in finding the best tech solution among all possible to solve the existing business problems; technical and cost assessment preparation.
- Work on the architectural synergy and standardization of current solutions with a target on the technical roadmap and strategy.
- Creating, designing and reviewing solution architecture documents at high quality standards
- Providing specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered.
- Providing technical input and expertise for defining the scope of proof of concept and assessment of PoC outcome.
- Controlling solution development by ensuring that all solutions, documentation and procedures are implemented and maintained in a fully qualified and current state as applicable.
- Supporting project management to ensure that resources, risk recognition, and planning stay aligned with the solution goals.
- Describing the structure, characteristics, behavior, and other aspects of software to project stakeholders.
- Recommending technological solutions that fit the clients needs, capabilities, urgency and culture, proactively identifying and creating opportunities with broad input
- Experience with technology stack including:
- On premise infrastructure
- AWS Cloud Service
- Java Script
- Rest API
- Non relational DB f.e. Mongo
- Relational databases - Oracle, MS SQl
- ETL (Talend and Informatica)
- No-code/ zero-code platforms
- experience with validated projects
- very good command of English
- Availability to work in hours 17:00 - 19:00 CET at least two times a week
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
Location: Wrocław Come create the technology that helps the world act together Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud...
Zakres zadań wykonywanych na stanowisku: utrzymanie aktualnego opisu architektury przydzielonego obszaru w SPARX Enterprise Architect zgodnie z przyjętymi standardami,...
TIGER - Simplifying discovery portfolio management with a single source of truth model What is Project Tiger: Single unified system across all pRED functions from LIGo to Ph0Go...