Praca: SW Architect, RF SW [rekrutacja online]
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
Mobile Networks is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
What you will learn and contribute to
- Creating, redesigning and refactoring advanced software system architecture for efficient SW development in the radio product family (radio SW with L1 Low, use of SoC SW)
- Requirement analysis, software design and implementation of industrial grade software on embedded real-time platform
- Development of specification and design of assigned architecture entity
- Participation in planning, reporting and reviewing of documents and architectures
- Decision making in business critical aspects, balancing technical and business benefits
- Execution of technical activities by leading and supervising a team of engineers
- Cooperation with product management and project managers in program
- Writing requirements, specifications and other guiding documentation for R&D from a technical point of view
- Cooperation with internal and external stakeholders involved in a project, coaching and leading the teams in solving complex engineering problems from various areas of technology
- Cooperation with software integration engineers regarding integration
Your skills and experience
- Experience in creating advanced software architecture, redesigning and refactoring
- Expert level in C/C++ development, analysis and design of complex commercial software products
- Experience in embedded systems programming
- General understanding about RAN architecture evolution, 4G/5G system features and their relation to Radio, RF SW and HW technical dependencies
- Experience in high scale SW projects (LOC>100k)
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge in FPGA / ASIC design
- Knowledge of RF signal processing
- Innovative approach to software development, proactive attitude
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective teamwork, co-operation and communication skills
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
Location: Wrocław Come create the technology that helps the world act together Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud...
Researching new technologies to optimize the current solutions and to make them sustainable for the future, applying in-house standards and market best practices. Assistance in...
WAYFIND-R is a global registry prospectively capturing linked next-generation sequencing (NGS), treatment and outcome data from cancer patients diagnosed with a solid tumour, to...