Praca: Technical Support Engineer
Passionate about customer communication on a very technical level? Excited about troubleshooting for our AI-powered monitoring software? Eager to join a global leader that enables digital transformation? If yes, join Dynatrace!
- Identifying problems and investigating issues directly with the customers (for example, via screen sharing).
- Cooperating with R&D to suggest improvements, report bugs, and channel feedback from customers.
- Attending training for new product features and technologies.
- Continuously learning and exchanging knowledge with colleagues.
- 2+ years of related professional work experience, ideally in technical support.
- Excellent English skills, both oral and written.
- Experience in working with external customers n dealing with external customers.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, structured approach, and accuracy.
- Experience with fixing bugs.
- Hands-on team player, proactive, a person of action.
When submitting your CV, please be aware that, due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, we are currently subject to restrictions that limit our ability to extend offers to non-EU citizens for positions at our lab in Poland. We are keeping the situation under review and will adjust our position should the restrictive measures change. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it on file until further notice.
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
Delivery of Clients Assessments. Deploy & configuring tooling (Device 42 / Orbus iServer / CAST). Re-architecting application for cloud delivery. Analysis of the client data and...
Delivery of Clients Assessments Deploy & configuring tooling (Device 42 / Orbus iServer / CAST). Analysis of the client data and any other relevant information to correctly...
Tasks: As an IT Analyst with HCL Technologies , you will perform a support role for the French-speaking customers on helpdesk queries, equipment configuration, back up...